13

Hoseok opened his locker and there was a letter that he has been waiting for the past few days before. He looks at it with an uninterested look on his face.

Which Yoongi witnessed.

He took the letter in his hand, "I haven't seen that letter for days," said Yoongi to Hoseok.

Hoseok nodded and closed his locker. "Yeah," he said and walk ahead. "I'm so sick of her love letter now," he said throwing it away into the garbage bin.

Yoongi gasped in shock. "yeah!," he called Hoseok who was already far from him.

He turns to the garbage bin and sighed.

>>>

"You! Come with me," he ordered the lass and pull her hand.

"Min Monkey! Where are you taking me?" she asked as she tried to pull herself from his grip which she can't because he was stronger than him.

"Shut up Ji sauce ahjumma," he murmured. "I'll shut my mouth up but can you please tell me where are we going?" she questioned.

"We made a deal, right? Let's get it started!," he said still pulling Jisoo with him.

"What?!! How- urgh!," Jisoo groaned and storm her feet which made them both stop walking.

"Not now, not today," she pouted. "I mean with this school uniform, I look hideous,".

He scoffed, "You just notice it now?" he joked agreeing with her rant.

"Shut up, you're not helping,".

He chuckled but he stop once he saw that Jisoo is pouting even more. He sighed and hold her chin up to look into her eyes "You always look good, okay? Happy?" he asked.

"Now, we must not waste time," he said and continue pulling her hand with him.

>>>

Cafe.

They stop in front of the cafe and Jisoo looks at the board's cafe blankly.

"Why are we here again?" she asked. Yoongi pointed at the couple inside the cafe.

They're laughing as if they're inside their world. Jisoo just stared at them with these unknown emotions she has.

"Come," he said and take Jisoo's hand to walk in with him to the couple's table.

As they were getting near, Jisoo stop walking. Yoongi looks back at her with a question mark on his face.

"I..I can't do this,".

"You're with me," he assured and pull her hand, tightening his grip. Hoseok seems to notice them which makes him stand up.

"Oh, Yoongi," he turns to Jisoo. "Ah, Jisoo-sshi, what are you guys doing here?" he asked.

"Drink of course," said Yoongi looking at Hoseok with a blurred face.

Hoseok laughed at his question. "Who is this with you, Yoongi?," asked Younghwa looking at Jisoo.

"She's our friend," said Yoongi while holding both Jisoo's arms.

"Our?," she questioned turning to Hoseok with her eyebrow furrowed.

"She's just my classmate," said Hoseok while looking into the girl's eyes, hoping that Younghwa wouldn't get mad.

Knowing Younghwa, she'll get jealous easily. "You didn't tell me that you have a friend from the opposite gender?".

"You mean girlfriend?," corrected Yoongi out loud. "Yeah that," said Younghwa pointing to Yoongi.

"We're not even close, why would I tell you about her?," said Hoseok.

Making Jisoo get hit back to reality.

He's right.

Yoongi looks at her and notices the stare in her eyes. She's in pain.

"Yeah, not even close then why she's here with your friend?," asked Younghwa.

"Ask Yoongi yourself," said Hoseok a little bit higher. "Did you just raise your voice at me?" she asked in disbelief.

Hoseok gave her the tired look, not this scene again.

"I'm out," said Younghwa as soon as Hoseok didn't utter a word. He sighed and look at Yoongi and Jisoo in exchange before running out to chase his girlfriend.

"Younghwa!," he called out. Yoongi hissed, he can't believe his friend was blinded by the girl easily.

He looks to his side and Jisoo just looks up at the table, obviously wondering inside her mind.

"I'm sorry for that," said Yoongi sincerely. She sighed and smiled.

"It's okay. I need to realize something anyway," she said. "I should be living in reality," she continued.

Tears fall from her eyes, making his eyes widen. It was the first time she saw the girl cry.

He takes her to his embrace and cares for her back. "I'm sorry," he murmured to her ear.

"Yoongi?"

"Hm?"

"Why is my letter with you?"

fuck.