19

"Jisoo!," she turns her head up to see his angelic face.

"Do you perhaps free right now?," asked Hoseok. Jisoo nodded, "Yeah, I guess so?"

Hoseok pulls her arm towards him. "I have something to show you," said the young man.

>>>

He closed her eyes with both of his hands. "Ready?" he asked. She nodded as curious killing her.

He let off his hands and her mouth wide open. Admiring the scenery. "I never know this place is exist in our school," she told him while looking around.

"Pretty isn't it?" asked Hoseok.

"Yeah, it's so pretty," she said while looking around. "Yoongi is the one who discovered this place and it has become our secret hideout just the both of us" he explained.

Her facial face changed as soon as she heard his name. "Then, why are you showing it to me?".

"Because you're special," said Hoseok staring at her. "Even Yoongi wouldn't mind about it if it's you," he added.

The atmosphere went silent as both of them has nothing to say. He cleared his throat. "Anyway, Kim Jisoo,".

"Yes?"

He takes something beneath his school coat. Her eyes looked at the papers he holds, it was the letter she wrote for him.

"For these past, months. You don't know how much all your words have given me," he started.

Does he know?

"I would like to say thank you," he continued. "How come you know? Did-,"

"I've caught you once," said Hoseok while smiling. Jisoo look down and almost blushed.

"Then, when the day that you're absent I know you're the one for sure," he confessed. "Yoongi always pushes me to talk with you though," he continues talking.

Jisoo became speechless.

"Jisoo, would you like to be my girlfriend?" asked Hoseok.