6

It's FRIDAY.

Where the day Jisoo will be tutoring Hoseok. He told her to meet him after school at the library.

She was nervous to enter the library. "Jisoo, it's just a tutoring session," she told herself under her breath. She exhaled her breath and close her eyes.

You can do this!

Once she was inside the library, she was looking around to search for Hoseok. "Jisoo! Over here!" Hoseok shouted.

Gaining annoying looks from the people inside the library. "Shh," some people shushed him.

"Sorry," he mumbles and grins innocently. Jisoo smiled upon seeing his behavior.

Cute.

She made her way to the table and greeted him with a bow. "Sorry for taking too long," apologized Jisoo.

"Nah, it's okay. I've been keeping myself accompanied anyway," said Hoseok while showing her the books he was reading earlier.

Jisoo nodded. "So, where should we start?" she asked and taking out her belonging onto the table.

"Let's start with-,"

"Hobi, could you please-," the new voice stopped talking as he noticed the new figure joining the table. "Jisoo-sshi," he called.

Jisoo's facial face change as soon as she meets the guy's eyes. "You," she replied.

Hoseok cleared his throat and helped Yoongi take some books down to the table. "I'm sorry Jisoo-sshi, my friend here wanted to join us because he needs to finish his task before this Monday, sorry I didn't inform you earlier," Hoseok apologized.

Jisoo looks at Hoseok and her eyes soften. "No,-no, it's okay. I don't mind," she said.

"Really? Ah, that's good," he said in relief. "Anyway, I'm sure you already know Yoongi, right?"

Yoongi took the vacant seat beside Hoseok and smiled at Jisoo, more like a smirk.

"It's nice to meet you again, Jisoo-sshi," He remarked the word again.

"Yeah, nice to see you again too," asshole.