29

"Urgh," he groaned as he force himself to get up from the bed.

"Yoongi!,"  Hoseok called for his name. "You awake," he told him.

Yoongi tried to adjust the light, "Where am I?" he asked.

"You're in the hospital. You fainted that day at the game. So, here you are. Your parent just went home earlier. So, I volunteer myself to take care of you," he explained.

"Where're the boys? Did they know?" he asked.

"Yeah, they know but I didn't tell them about your ironman secret," he joked. Yoongi scoffed.

"You've been sleeping for almost a week after your operation," Hoseok continues.

"Operate?"

Hoseok smiled happily, "Someone donor his or her heart to you that day, which I consider as a miracle," he said.

Yoongi became speechless. Did he get himself a donor in a very short time?

"Who's the donor?"

"I don't know, they keep it as a secret," he answered.

He put his hand near his chest. "Where's Jisoo? Did she know about this too?"

"I don't know Yoongi. I did call her that day but she didn't show up and then I've been trying to call her almost every day and she doesn't even attend school since you got hospitalized,"

The door swung open. "Good morning!," said Doctor Hyeri. Her eyes sparkled as soon as saw Yoongi sitting on the bed.

"Yoongi! You awake!" she exclaimed. Yoongi just smiled and bow his head low.

"That's good, we'll check you up again in an hour," she said while writing down some report.

"Doctor Hyeri..,"

"Yes, Yoongi?" she looks up at him in the eyes while smiling widely. "May I know who's the donor?"

The smile faded from her face. "I'm sorry, but the donor doesn't want anybody to know,".

Doctor Hyeri looks away, "If you need help, just inform the nurse. I'll be going,".

Why do I feel so wrong?  Yoongi asked himself through his thought.

Who are you?