10

The whole day, Jisoo can't get rid of the goofy smile on her lips whenever she remembered what Hoseok have done to her earlier.

She was on her way back home, looking down to the streets counting her steps while spelling his name repeatedly. She's madly in love caught by the bug.

A pair of feet stop her, "You should watch where you're going," said the familiar voice, which is the human who's standing blocking her way.

She looks up to meet his face and a scoff escape from Jisoo's mouth. "Get the hell out of my way," she said and pushing Yoongi before she walks ahead.

"Hey! How dare you push me!," said Yoongi who fell to the ground but Jisoo just keeps walking and raise her hand backward.

"Adios nachos!," she said.

Yoongi groaned, "Nachos is a food you brilliant!," shouted Yoongi but Jisoo still acted all fine by kept walking and ignoring him.

Yoongi stands up and ran to chase Jisoo's pace. "Yeah, Jisoo! We need to talk,".

"If you're trying to blackmail me about the letters, go ahead I don't mind,".

"You sure?" he asked.

"Yeah,"

Yoongi takes out his phone from his pocket. "You know I got Hoseok's number on speed dial?" he told her.

"So?"

"I can call him now," said Yoongi who was about to press the speed dial but Jisoo quickly stop him by taking his phone away.

"You're a piece of a nugget! What do you want from me?,"  Yoongi smiled as he can see that she gave in.

"Simple, I need you to do me a favor," he said. "What favor? Can you please explain it clearly, Einstein? You're wasting my time, you know," she retorted.

"Oh oh, I don't know you have this badass side Jisoo," he said with an awed, he even not using formality anymore.

"Duh, what do you expect that I'm a loser? I'm just too lazy to treat a brat like you,".

Yoongi got his poker face on. "Yeah, whatever," said Yoongi before sighing. "So, do me a favor,"

Now it turns to sigh. "Just spill it!" she said, crossing her arms.

"Do you want to get Hoseok attention?," Jisoo glanced at Yoongi like it was something good would happen.

"Um, not sure,".

"It's a yes or a no-no question, Jisoo," he rolled his eyes. "You know the answer," she said.

Yoongi raised his eyebrow. "Yes," she continued.

"Good, then I'll help you but in return, I need you to get rid of his annoying girlfriend away from his life".

Jisoo got shaken again and stunned on her feet.

So, he does have a girlfriend.