22

Knock knock.

"Mom, I don't have school today!" he groaned and buried his face into a pillow.

knock knock

"Urgh,"

He get up from his bed and opened the door. "Mom, I-," he gasped as soon as his eyes meet hers.

"Jisoo!,"

"Good morning Min Yogurt!,"

"The hell, what are you doing here in my house? Wait, how do you even know where I live and how do you come inside?" he fires her questions almost sounding like he was rapping.

She scoffed and step inside his room and directly sat beside the bed. "You ask me too many questions but okay. I'll answer it, first..your mom let me in, and a Lil birdie told me where you live," she answered.

"Who's that little birdie?"

She grinned. "None of your business now get ready. We're getting out,".

"Where do you want to take me?"

"I'm taking you on a date!"  he puffed at her answer.

"Are you out of your mind?"

She pouted and pretended that she was wondering. "Yeah, I guess so.,"

"Why are you acting like this?"

"Because you driving me crazy," she answered playfully and gave him a wink.

He gulped.

"Get out,"

"Huh? No! I won't go until you're going with me,"

He sighed and facepalm. "Do you perhaps want to see me change?"

She was stunned in her position. "I-I,"

He smirked and hold the hem of his shirt. "You want to see me change, huh?"

"The hell! Nooo!," she ran out through the door and shut the door close.

"Hiccup,"

Damn, Yoongi.