5

The next morning

I woke up before Tray and I figured I'll go help cook since I already smelled food being cooked. When I got up I was SOREEEE. My legs was hella weak, like to the point I felt half paralyzed.

"Trayyy" I yelled trying to wake up Tray.
"What Liyah?" He replied in his sleepy voice. WHEW WETNESS
"I need you to help me, I can't walk." I whispered making him laugh historically loud.

He picked me up and put me on his back. We went to take care of our daily hygienes first and then we went downstairs. And the gang had a lot of comments to make.

Christian: "Looks like their finally woke"
Nia: "Mhmmm, they put each other to sleep."

Tray put me down and I limped over to them to give them a "Good Morning Hug".

Kev: "YOOOOO, SHEE LIMPINGGG!"
Mari: "She finally fall over, Tray catch her."
Camilla: "Ohh he blew that back out."
Tray: "Y'all chill, y'all really showing out today."
Me: "Right."
CJ: "Noooo, y'all the ones showing out.
Nia: "Right. In there being loud and shit."
Me and Tray: "We wasn't loud"
Camilla: "Ohhh really?"
Nia: "Does this sound familiar? "TRAYYYYY DONTTTT STOPPPPPPPPP"

When Nia said that I couldn't do nothing but laugh. I can't believe I really had sex with other people in the house and was hella loud. But last night I had to get out of character, Tray showed me something I ain't ever seen before.