14

{Tray}

Okay so Ashley is my ex girlfriend. She was my longest relationship.

She saw the gang posting me and saying "Hurry Up And Come Home" so she texted me when I was in the hospital.

*FlashBack*

{Ashley 😋}
Hey this Ashley, Are you okay?

{Tray Tray😍🤞🏾}
What's the deal, and yeah I'm straight just ready to go home.

{Ashley 😋}
Whenever you get time you could come over so we could catch up on things 👏🏾

{Tray Tray 😍🤞🏾}
Alright bet, same house?

{Ashley😋}
Yep Yep 🤟🏾
Read at 6:12 pm
*End Of FlashBack*

Aliyah: "Like I said, who is Ashley."
Tray: "Liyah you tripping I ain't say Ashley, I don't even know an Ashley."
Aliyah: "Let me see yo phone!"
Tray: "Liyah for what, bro back up."
Christian: "Aye Tray I thought you was going over Ashley house tonig- Ohhhh heyyy Aliyah"
"Ohhh so you was planning on going to the hoe house too? And Chris you supposed to be my bestfriend but you letting him go over there? But. I. Though. You. Ain't. Know. Her??" Aliyah said punching me after every word.

I didn't want to lie to Liyah but she will take it the wrong way.

{Nia}

I could hear yelling in the other room.
"Kev you hear that?" I asked waking Kev up.
When we noticed it was Aliyah we both ran into the room.

I saw Christian holding her back. I'm guessing she was about to bop Tray ass.

I moved Christian out the way and I grabbed Aliyah before she could reach Tray.
"Ohh myyy godddd, Nia please let me go. TRAY YOU GOT ME FUCKED ALL THE WAY UP. EVEN WHEN WE WERE JUST FRIENDS I AIN'T DID NOTHING BUT LOVED YOU AND THIS WHAT I GET BACK? WE JUST STARTED DATING AND I JUST TOLD THAT WERE HAVING A CHILD. A HUMAN BEING AND YOU ALREADY SHOWING OUT!" Aliyah started yelling.
"Yooo, Aliyah calm down." Kev said covering Aliyah's mouth.

I popped Kev's hand and turned Aliyah my way.
"Aliyah calm down, your pregnant you gotta chill. You can't be around here yelling and stressing out about stuff like this. Go cool off first then y'all can talk about it." I worriedly said to her.

"Nia I'm just- he supposed to be acting right for the sake of OUR baby. I'm good on him though." Aliyah cried and walked out the room.

{Aliyah}

I'm so hurt right now. I ran to my car and I sat in there before pulling off. I wanted to pull off right then and there but I know I could possibly get in a car accident. I was way to angry to be driving right now. I just sat in the car listening to music.

I then cooled down a little and called Nia.
Nia: "Hello?"
Aliyah: "Yeah, I'm cool now and I'm about leave."
Nia: "Where you going? Need me to come with you?"
Aliyah: "No I'm okay, just do me a favor please?"
Nia: "Anything for you BabyMama."
Aliyah: "I kinda like that name, and I haven't told you this but I think Mari like Tray. And even though Tray and I aren't on good terms right now I need her to be WATCHED!"
Nia: "Okay I gotchu. Call me if you need anything."
Aliyah: "Okay and can you tell Tray... that....that...... that I love him?"
Nia: "See look, you know you can't get enough of him. I will tell him though. Byeee girlll."
Aliyah: "Bye"

Don't get me wrong I will always love Tray. I just need to be away right now.

I drove to my parents house so I could see Daniel.
"Mommyyyyy!"
"Babyyyyy!"
Dan and I said while hugging each other. I really love him and he could literally brighten my mood up in seconds.
"Dan go get grandma and grandpa."
I waited for them to come back downstairs and I sat in the living room.

Mom and Dad: "Hey baby"
Aliyah: "Hey y'all, I got to tell y'all something."
Mom: "What?"
Aliyah: "I'm-I'm pregnant"
Mom and Dad: "We already knew girl."
Aliyah: "How?"
Mom: "You we're acting and looking the same way you were when you were pregnant with Dan."
Dad: "Is it by Tray?"
Aliyah: "Of course."
Dad: "I just hope he treating you right."
I didn't say anything when my dad said that. I mean Tray is treating me right but he's just not acting right.
We talked and caught up on things for like 2 hours.
"Okay I'll see y'all later." I said kissing Dan's forehead and giving my parents a hug.

I got back in my car. I think I'm calm enough to talk to Tray now. And plus I really miss him.
Before I could pull off Bino called me.

Bino: "Aliyahhhhhh, What you doing tonight?"
Aliyah: "Nothing Why wassup?"
Bino: "Imma be in Houston until tomorrow night, you tryna hang?
Aliyah: "It's whatever, when?"
Bino: "Tonight?"
Aliyah: "Uhhh sure, send me the address you gon' be at."
Bino: "Bet"

I know I really shouldn't be going over there but I have nothing else to do so I guess I can. Me and Bino are just friends anyways.

•Will Aliyah and Tray make up? 👀
•Do Aliyah's dad like Tray? 🤨
•Is it a good idea for Aliyah to go hang with Bino? 🤫
•WHO IS ASHLEY? 🤯👀
•New chapters on the way, so stay tuned 🤪