25

{Nia}

"TETE BABYYYY!" I yelled as I heard Aliyah and Tray running down the stairs. Queen picked Taylor up before I could get to her. A couple seconds later Aliyah snatched Taylor out of Queen's arms.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Aliyah and Tray said at the same time.

Mari: "Queen slow ass."
Tray: "Queen what? What happened?!"
Queen: "I dropped her on a mistake."
Aliyah: "YOU DROPPED MY FUCKING BABY?"

Aliyah handed Taylor to me and I automatically knew what she was about to do. One thing she don't play about IS HER KIDS!

She ran over to Queen but before she could get to her Tray had already caught her.
"Tray, let me go!!!" She yelled trying to get out of his grib.

"I'm so sorry! I guess she knew you left her because as soon you and Tray went upstairs she started crying. I picked her up to stop her from crying but she didn't. So I started throwing her in the air and she was laughing. So I continued to do it but the last time I didn't catch her and she fell. I'm sorry." Queen explained.

"Sorry ain't going to cut it! My baby could've fell the wrong way and died! YOU KNOW WH-" Aliyah yelled trying to get to Queen again.

{Aliyah}

My blood is boiling right now. I'm so irritating and scared at the same time. I really want to beat Queen's ass but right now I got to think about my baby.

"Tray we got to get to the hospital." I said picking Taylor back up.

Everybody got in their cars and followed us to the hospital.
"Shhh,Shhh,Shhh. It's okay mama's baby, it's okay." I said rocking Taylor back and forth.

I'm really scared now because this happened like 15 minutes ago and she's still crying.
"Tray speed up!" I yelled pointing at the road.

"When she feel it shook a lot of her nerves which caused her to keep crying. She's lucky though. Because she if she would've fell a little harder it could've fracture her skull." Dr.Q informed us.
"Okay thank you." Tray and I both said.

I put Aliyah back in her car seat and we drove back to Tray's house. I'm glad she's okay because this was probably going to be the night I went to jail for murder.

When we got to the house I took Aliyah straight upstairs into Tray's room. Even if I don't sleep in there I know he'll make sure she's okay.

I bathed her, fed her, burped her, and put her to sleep.
"Okay, goodnight." I said kissing Taylor's cheek and blowing a kiss to Tray.
"I know you ain't just blow a damn kiss at me." Tray said which made me laugh.
"It that a problem? I can take it back!" I replied trying to be funny.
"Yes it's a problem..... I want a real one." He said poking his lip out like a baby.
"Boyyyyy, you crazy." After I said that he mugged me.

I grabbed my phone and headed to the door. Until Tray grabbed my hand. He can never just leave me alone.

Tray: "Where you going?"
Aliyah: "Ummmm, to my spot I'm sleeping at."
Tray: "You sleeping up here with us."
Aliyah: "Boyyy, no I'm not."
Tray: "Why not?"
Aliyah: "I don't want you lil girlfriend to come home and see me in bed with you."
Tray: "I ain't got no "lil girlfriend" bro." *Tries to kiss Aliyah*
Aliyah: "Stop doing that, you can not kiss me."
Tray: "Why not? We was kissing earlier and yesterday."
Aliyah: "Right that's the past... and you nasty anyways because I didn't wash my face or brush my teeth when you kissed me earlier."
Tray: "Neither did I..... that makes two of us."
Aliyah: "Ewwww, Bye."

I ran down the stairs because Tray started chasing me.

"Y'all niggas forgot that there is people under y'all?" Kev annoying ass said.

I ran behind Nia so Tray couldn't get me. Every time he would try to grab me I would dodge it.
I finally gave in and we both went up to his room. We sat and talk for a while until it started to get late.

"Aliyah we all about to go it getting late and we don't plan on spending another night." Nia busted in the room and said.
"Noooo! Take me with y'all!" I said looking at Tray which made me die from laughter.
"I'm just playing, be safe. Tell everybody I love them." I said as I hugged Nia.

The only people that were left were me, Taylor, Tray, and Ashely.

•I don't think y'all ready for this twist that's about to happen 🤫
•Will Tray and Aliyah make it official again? 👀
•Taylor is okay 🙃
•STAY TUNED BECAUSE MORE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN 👀👀🌚