20 👀

{Aliyah}

It's like 2 something at night and Tray still hasn't talked to me. I'm still so confused on what he's so mad about anyways. Because I was talking to an old friend?

{David 🏌🏾‍♀️}
Sooo, I guess you wasn't going to text me first.

{Baby 🌚}
Your right.

{David 🏌🏾‍♀️}
You tryna come over?

{Baby 🌚}
Lmao, I can't.

{David 🏌🏾‍♀️}
Why? Yo daddy not going to let you?

{Baby 🌚}
Well that's one reason, and because my stomach is HURTING 😫.

{David 🏌🏾‍♀️}
You told him?

{Baby 🌚}
No he mad right now 🤦🏾‍♀️. But my stomach hurt like this everyday so no need to tell him.

{David 🏌🏾‍♀️}
I'll make your feel better 😏

{Baby 🌚}
Stop 😂💀

{David 🏌🏾‍♀️}
Make me 🤪

{Tray}

I came down the stairs and saw Aliyah on the couch smiling at her phone. I didn't go over board with it because if was probably one of her supporters making her smile.

I started to walk back out the living room until I heard her phone ding. I peeked around the corner of the living so I could see couldn't see me but I could see her.

When she texted back she was smiling even harder. Who the fuck she texting?

I sat next to her on the couch so I could get a better look at the message. When I scooted closer she quickly turned off her phone.

"O-Oh heyyyyy." Aliyah stuttered.
"Wassup." I said dryly.

{Aliyah}

I hope Tray didn't see me texting David. Even if he did, I'm not doing anything wrong.

I told David I'll come over until later on.
It's nothing serious, but he's making my favorite food and I'm really hungry.

I looked over at Tray and saw he watching tv.
I shrugged to get up because of my belly but I eventually got up.

Tray: "Where you going?"
Aliyah: "Umm, don't get mad Okay?"
Tray: "I'll try. Where you going?"
Aliyah: "I'm going to David's."
Tray: "YOU GOING WHERE?!"
Aliyah: "Before you go off, it's nothing serious. He just want me to come over to eat, and I agreed because he's cooking my favorite food."
Tray: "You think that nigga really  want you to come "eAt"? Mannnn, you gotta be fucking with me."
Aliyah: "Tray what the fuck imma do? Fuck him while I'm pregnant with YOUR BABY? That's beyond disrespectful."
Tray: "So you would fuck him if you weren't pregnant with my baby?"
Aliyah: "Tray I didn't even say that."
Tray: "But you were saying it like that..... it's all good though."
Aliyah: "Tray you know I live you, I wouldn't cheat on you."
Tray: "I don't know that, you did it before."
Aliyah: "What you mean "I don't know that"? TRAYYY WHEN THAT HAPPENED ME AND YOU WEREN'T EVEN TOGETH- NEVER MIND."

"ALIYAHHH!" He yelled as I walked away.
At this point I'm even more irritated.

I could've sworn we squashed this situation A LONG TIME AGO.
I just feel he should trust me. First off I haven't had any kind of sexual thing going on with anyone, SINCE WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER.
Another thing is I'm his girlfriend and most importantly, THE MOTHER OF HIS CHILD.

{David}

I heard somebody knocking on my door CONSTANTLY.
"Hold uppppp!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs.

I opened the door and I saw Aliyah. Mannn, she look good.

"Hey." She said quietly.
"Wassup, stop acting like you ain't ever been here before." I said as I walked her to the living room.

We sat and talked for a minute and then we started to watch tv, well I was watching tv. She was just staring at the wall looking like she was about to cry.

David: "What's wrong?"
Aliyah: "Nothing."
David: "So we lying now?"
Aliyah: "I'm okay, I'm just thinking."
David: "About?"
Aliyah: "Me and Tray."
David: "Ughhhh, not this nigga. What happened?"
Aliyah: "He's just been acting different lately. Like he don't trust me or something."
David: "Are you giving him a reason not to trust you?"
Aliyah: "NOOO! He swear me and you got something going on and I keep telling him we don't."
Aliyah: "I love him but I don't know where we stand right now."
David: "Are you going to talk to him?"
Aliyah: "Everytime we talk we always end up argu-"

Before Aliyah could finish her sentence she strayed groaning and screaming.

I don't know what's wrong with her right now. But I know her ass just peed on my couch.

David: "ALIYAHHHH, you just pissed on my couch!"
Aliyah: "What?..... DAVID THIS NOT PEE!"
David: "What is it?"
Aliyah: "I think my water just broke!"

•Aliyah water broke? 👀
•what's going to happen between Aliyah and Tray? 🤯
•PSA: IMMA NEED YALL TO START VOTING AND COMMENTING BECAUSE I NEED TO KNOW IF IM DOING GOOD OR NOT 😂😂🏌🏾‍♀️
•NEW CHAPTERS COMING SOON, STAY TUNED 🤪✨