7

{Aliyah}

Tray left out of the living room like 15 minutes ago. Everybody else started to just laid around on their phones so I was about to go find Tray.

I picked Dan up and put him in the room we were going to sleep in. I made sure he was okay before I waked out. I kissed his forehead and then closed the door behind me.

I was about to go in Tray's room until I heard him on the phone. The crazy part is, he wasn't even on the phone with none of his "bros" it was a female voice. I was about to just walk away and go back in there with Dan. But I needed all the tea. I could hear their conversation because he had it on speaker.

The girl: "So you gon' come over tonight or what?"
Tray: "Bro I keep telling you I don't know. I ain't tryna be over there all night like I usually be."
The girl: "But you'll go over yo "bAbYgIrL" house."
Tray: "Man I ain't tryna hear the shit right now Mya. You know you my babygirl."
The girl: "I know daddy"
Tray: "I'll call you back later, leave the door unlocked."

It hurt my heart when I heard him call her babygirl. Even though I told him not to call me babygirl, THATS STILL MY NAME. How he out here calling other bitches the name he call me. "YoU kNoW yOu My BaByGiRl" faceass. I ain't even going to stress over it. Daniel is my man, I don't need nobody but him.

I was under the blanket holding on to Daniel. I don't know why but I felt the urge to cry.

{Tray}

I went to the room where Aliyah and Dan was sleeping and knocked on it.
"Who is it?" Aliyah asked in a sleepy-like voice.
"Yo Daddy." I whispered as I went inside and closed the door behind me.
She didn't even say nothing back she just smacked her lips.

I went on the side of the bed she was on and pulled her up.
"Please leave me aloneeee." She whined, sounding like she was actually about to start crying.
"Aliyah what's wrong?" I asked concerned.
"Just leave me alone!" She jumped off the bed and stormed out of the room.

I don't know what she got going on but she was just okay not to long ago.

{Nia}

"Nia please come here, hurry." Aliyah said and ran into me and Kev's room.

Aliyah is really cool, me and her have grew a close bond since we've met. She is like a best friend or a sister to me.

"Aliyah what's wrong?" I asked while wiping a tear that fell from her eye.
"Dan ended up going to sleep and y'all was starting to get dry. I took Dan in the room and I was about to go mess with Tray. Before I walked in the room I heard him on the phone with A GIRL." When she said that my mouth dropped.
"She wanted him to come over and he was saying how he didn't want to come because he didn't want to stay there all night. And then he called her babygirl. NIA THAT'S MY NAME! I'M HIS BABYGIRL! Nia I really don't know what to do. I don't want to cry because he's not my boyfriend so there is no need for me to cry but I'm.... I'm... I'm really hurt." Aliyah explained sadly.

Man Tray really out here fucking up bad. Me and him already had a talk about him talking to these other girl when Aliyah was in LA.

"Aliyah it's okay, if you and him are meant to be y'all will fix this. Tray isn't really the type to be "in love" with somebody and he just got to see that your the one for him. But you can't just have your whole life evolved around him, you have a whole son. You need to make sure you and your son is straight first, not you and your love life." I said trying to stop her from crying.

Tray then walked in looking all confused. Don't get me wrong I love Tray as a brother but sometimes he just do dumb things. He got to realize what's in front of him.

Aliyah just looked at me and hugged me tighter. I took her in the room she was in before so I could talk to Tray.

"Tray bro you gotta get yo shit together."
"What you mean?"
"Aliyah heard you and that girl on the phone. You really hurt her feelings and that ain't right. Put yourself in her shoes, you would be hurt too. Go in there and get it together!" I yelled pushing him out my room.

I'm over here trying to be "Dr. SaveAHoe" and shit, I need to figure out how I was about to tell the gang and Kev that I'm pregnant.

•So Tray was "cheating" 👀
•Nia's pregnant 🤯
•Will Aliyah and Tray make up?? 🤭
•More chapters on the way,
SO STAY TUNED👏🏾