47

*Sorry for any mistakes*

{Tray}

"Nigga get up." Nia said laughing.
"For what man?" I said annoyed.
"First off, it's 12 in the afternoon, and Ken keep calling and texting you back to back."

I groaned as I got up. I wanted Aliyah to sleep comfortable so I pulled two chairs together and laid across them like Christina did.

I got up and out my shoes and jacket on.
"You leaving?" Aliyah asked me with her eyes still closed.
"I gotta go handle something."

She sighed and nodded her head. I went over to her and put my hand on her thigh.
"I'll be back boo." I said smiling causing her to quickly open her eyes.
"Don't call me that." She said laughing lowly.
I chucked and kissed her cheek causing her to smile extremely hard.

"You sure you want us to leave Taylor and Dan here?" Christian asked.
"We can take them with us it's not a big deal. You can barely move and you keep falling asleep." Nia added.
"I'm okay. I want them to stay with me." She replied as she chuckled.

"No she not. Take them with y'all Nia, I'll come and get them from y'all crib later." I said.
"Tray n-"
"Liyah they not staying here. You need to rest and heal." She smacked her lips and crossed her arms.

Not too long after me, Daniel, Taylor, Nia, Kaiser and Kev were all saying out goodbyes to Aliyah. Christian, CJ, and Camilla already left about 4 minutes before us.
Then they left leaving just Aliyah and I.

Aliyah sighed. I ignored her as I continued to get ready to leaves. She then sighed again. I laughed in my head because I knew she wanted attention.

"Tray." She said smacking her lips. I laughed as I went over near her hospital bed.
"What Aliyah."
"Why can't you just stay?" She asked looking down.
"Because I got stuff I got to handle." I said slipping on my jacket.
"You always got something you need to handle." She mumbled under her breath.

"I'll be back." I said heading to the door and declining Ken's call for the 7th time.
"What I'm going to do? None of my shows are on, my kids aren't here to entertain me, and I don't have a phone because of James. I'm supposed to just sit here looking at the wall?"
"Aliyah you making this a big deal, just go to sleep. By the time you wake back up, I'll be right here."

She nodded her head and pulled the covers over her. She hissed in pain as she tried to get comfortable. I hated seeing her like this.

I walked out the door then eventually walked out the hospital.

I got home and already knew I was stepping into an argument.

"Wassup lil man." I said to Tyler as I say him laying on the couch drinking his bottle.
"Where you been?!" Ken asked me making no time for me to come in the house and settle in.
"I had some things to do."
"Like?" She asked rolling her neck.
"Thing." I said nonchalantly
"Okay Tray. Some fucking playing with me! Doing what?!" She said growing anger.
"I was with Aliyah helping her with some shit, damn."

I walked up stairs ignoring her calling my name multiple times. I walked in the room and slammed the door behind me. She then came in seconds later.

"Tray what were you doing over there? I know you wasn't sleeping with her."
"Damn Ken hop off my back. I wasn't doing shit, I do have a daughter by her."
"I dO hAvE a DaUgHtEr bY hEr." She mocked me.
"You have a son too." She said rolling her eyes.

I ignored her and laid on the bed.
"I'm guessing you want Tyler to grow up without you in his life too. When are you ever going to grow up? You got 3 kids and 3 baby mommas. You need to get it together. Stick with one person."
"Don't you see I'm trying? I've been trying to get Alissa more often but Aliyah only let me see her once a month. Twice if it's a good month. I haven't seen Taylor in like 7 months. Then you always bugging me about cheating. If I was going to cheat I would've been did it. Nobody sees the effort I'm putting in my life. I can't "grow up" yet. Because I got three childish ass baby mommas who wanna hold my kids from me. Let's not act like you ain't let me see Tyler for some weeks before." I said getting angrier and angrier.
"I'll be back later."

She didn't have anything else to say back to me. I walked back downstairs, kissed Tyler and walked out the door.

I pulled up at Nia and Kev's house to get Taylor and Daniel.

When I walked in Daniel and Taylor ran up to me and hugged my legs. I chucked at them.

"I'm going back up there to see Aliyah if y'all wanted to go." I said to Nia and Kev.
"Might as well. I miss my bestie anyways." Nia said.

We got to the hospital then eventually going to Aliyah's hospital room. Taylor and Dan was extremely excited to see her. Even though it's only been a couple hours.

"Yooo.... what the fuck" I said as I looked around the hospital room.