26

{Aliyah}

It's 4 in the morning and I'm sitting here feeding Taylor again. Whew being a mom is no joke. I looked in her bag and she didn't really have anymore clothes in there.

"Tray I'm going to the house to get some things I'll be back in a minute." I said waking Tray up.
"I'll come with you." Tray said getting up.
"No stay here because I don't want to wake Taylor. I'll be okay." I said as I put on my jacket and shoes.
"Call me AS SOON AS YOU GET THERE!" Tray yelled as I walked down the stairs.

When I got downstairs I saw Ashley sitting on the couch watching a movie.
"Where you going?" She asked me while cutting off the tv.
"To my house to get some more things for Taylor and I." I replied back to her.
"Can I Come? It's boring as fuck in this house suh!" She said which caused me to laugh.
"Sure, I'll be outside in the car." I said walking out the house.

We finally pulled up to the house and I felt so emotional. I don't know why I felt emotional but I really missed my house.

It bring back memories when Tray and I were still together, when we first brought Taylor home, Dan's first time seeing it, me and Tray's arguments, our sexual behavior..... EVERYTHING.

Ashely was on the phone downstairs and I was upstairs packing as much as I feel I needed.
I then heard loud banging on the door.

I quickly ran downstairs and looked out the window to see who it was. Now I regret telling Tray not to come because what if it's the same people from last time.

I couldn't see how it was so I just opened the door. When I opened the door I saw a face I never wanted to see again in life. I SAW DARNELL.

Darnell is Daniel's dad. I use to be so in love with him until he turned into a whole new person. He started to get real aggressive and angry for no reason. And believe it or not he would take it out on me and sometimes even Dan.

He would starve us for days, constantly give me black eyes, throw things at me, have me crying in pain for days, any and everything in the book. He even whooped Daniel with a cord because "hE wAS tOo LoUD".

Seeing his face brought back so many of these memories. He's even the reason I tell guys not to call me "babygirl." I had to get away from him though. If I would've stayed any longer me or Dan would've been dead by now.

"Wow Aliyah, I thought you'll be gone forever" he said touching my face.
"Why are you here?" I asked as I moved back.
"To get you babygirl." He said as he grabbed my arm.
"Boy, I'm not going with you. And I'm not your babygirl!" I said snatching away from him.

I turned around and was immediately face to face with a knife 2.5 cm away from my eye.
"Yes you are!" Ashley said while pushing me into Darnell. This bitch planned this?

Darnell covered my mouth and carried me to his car. I was doing everything I could go get out of grib but he was just too strong.

They put me in the car then they got in. Darnell made me drink some juice-like drink.
I don't know what was in it but after like 5 minutes my eyes started to get really heavy and then eventually everything went completely black.

{Tray}

I woke up to Taylor screaming on the top of her lungs. I picked her up and I noticed Aliyah wasn't in there anymore.

I checked everywhere but I couldn't find Aliyah or Ashley. I had texted Aliyah multiple times and she still hasn't texted back.

I put Taylor down on the bed and turn on a cartoon for her. I don't think she understood what was happening in the show but she was quiet and that's all I needed.

I went outside in the parking lot to see if her car was here. And too my surprise it was, BUT MINE WASN'T!

I forgot Taylor was in the apartment by herself. I ran back upstairs to my apartment and went in the room with Taylor. I figured Aliyah was at Nia and Kev's house so I picked up the phone and called Nia.

Nia: "What nigga?"
Tray: "Tell Liyah to come back home."
Nia: "She not even here."
Tray: "What you mean?!"
Nia: "Aliyah Lynch is not here boy."
Tray: "Alright bro, call her and see if she answer you. BLOW HER SHIT UP!!"

I hung up and I texted her again.

{Aliyah}

I woke up confused and sore. I looked around and I recognized the room I was in. This was my favorite guest room when Darnell and I lived together. Why am I here?

I got up to put my stuff on and I looked in the mirror that was hanging on the wall. I could cry when I saw the way I looked. I've promised myself multiple times I would never let a man put his hands on me again.
I had bruises all over my face and neck. My lips was swollen and my eye was started to swell up.

When I saw myself I automatically remember what happened.

*FlashBack*
"Let me go!" I yelled pulling away from Darnell. I then got out of his grip and ran to the door.
"Where you the fuck you think you going?" He said angrily while pushing me to the wall.
He grabbed my wrist really tightly and put them above my head. He was extremely close to my face so I turned my head.
"I'm just trying to go back home to my kids! That's it." I said in the urge of crying.
"AND THAT NIGGA! You not going nowhere, we can have more kids." He said through this teeth.
Then he started kissing on my neck and I felt tears rolling down my face.
I really need Tray here like NOWWWWW!
I pushed his face back and right after I felt a slap to my face. I regretted that like hell because I remembered how hard his hits were. After the slap I started to feel punches and kicks in any and every spot you could think of.
I guess he got tired because he stopped and picked me up and took me to the room. I'm not going into details but he did some foul things to me. "I'm sorry baby." He said kissing my forehead afterwards. I then saw him walking out the room.
*End Of Flashback*

I can't believe this.

•Will Aliyah get out? 👀
•Will Tray believe Aliyah? 🤯
•WHAT WILL HAPPEN? 😔
•NEW CHAPTERS COMING SOON SO STAY TUNED 🙃💕