39

{Aliyah}

I texted James and told him he could just stay home tonight. I just wanted to spend times with my kids and I really didn't want James here after I almost just had sex with Tray.

Right now Dan, Taylor, and I are all laying in my bed. Daniel was laying on my left side and Taylor was laying on my right side while I had my arms wrapped around both of them.

"Mommy are you ever getting back with Tray Tray?" Daniel asked me out of the blue.
"Ummm, p-probably not." I stuttered.

It was kinda heartbreaking knowing me and Tray probably wouldn't be back in a relationship. But things happen I guess.

"Why not?" Taylor asked butting in our conversation.
"Yeah, why not?" Daniel asked.
"Because some people aren't meant to be together. God put us together to have Taylor. We probably weren't put together to live happily ever after together." I said hoping they would understand.
"Well, I like Tray." Daniel said.
"Me too." Taylor added on.

Of course I still had love for  Tray. I just don't think if it came down to us being back in a relationship it would work. Unless he got his shit together over the past 8 months. But I doubt that, due to the fact that he almost had sex with me while his girlfriend was out side with THEIR baby.

I just sighed and we continued to watch the movie.
Then I got a message from an unknown number.

{785-573-2583}
Yooooo, What it do.

{364-375-3996}
Who dis?

{785-573-2583}
Yo daddy 😉

{364-375-3996}
Lmao 😂, no seriously

{785-573-2583}
Dis Tray 🌚

{364-375-3996}
How you get my number? 😯

{785-573-2583}
I got it from Nia, why you change yo number anyways?🤔

{364-375-3996}
Because I didn't want you calling and texting me after what you did 🤷🏽‍♀️

{785-573-2583}
Can I come over later so we can talk?

{364-375-3996}
I don't think that's the greatest idea, you do tend to get CARRIED AWAY 💀

{785-573-2583}
We not gon' get carried away girl 😂

{364-375-3996}
If you say so

{785-573-2583}
So can I?

{364-375-3996}
Ummm, sure 😬

{785-573-2583}
'Ight bet
Read at 10:23 pm

I put my phone down on my stomach. I looked down and Daniel was knocked out. Taylor was wide awake like usual.

She's more like Tray when it comes to her energy. She never wants to sit down, she's always running, and she never wants to go to sleep. Now her laughing at any and every thing comes from me. And her looks. And her smile. And her hair. Yeah, Tray didn't do anything but make her a hand full. I'm just playing, but I'm not at the same time.

I picked Daniel up and put him in his own bed. I turned to Nickelodeon on his tv so if he wakes up in the middle of the night it wouldn't be pitch dark in there.