11

1k readssss, okurrrrr 🤪 thank y'all so much ❤️

{Aliyah}

I woke up and noticed I was on the couch. I ran to Tray's all happy because I just love seeing him.
When I got to his room he wasn't there and I remembered what happened last night.

I laid on his bed and could feel tears coming down. Why did I have to do that?
Camilla came in and started rubbing my back. I guess Nia told her what happened.

"YALLL COME HERE! HURRY UP!" I heard Christian yelling.

We all started running down stairs asking what happened.
"We got to get to the hospital. LIKE NOW!"
"Whyyy? Christian why?" We all asked him worriedly.
"Tray got shot" he answered us bluntly.

I couldn't believe it. My mind is just everywhere right now.

We all piled up in Christian's car and drove to the hospital.

"Whyyyy, Just whyyyy? This is all my fault. God please let him be okay, pleaseeee." I cried as the girls were hugging me.

We finally got inside the hospital and I was not feeling this vibe in here. I've been crying since we pulled up.

"Family of Trayvon Billings?" A doctor asked and we all rushed over by here.

"Trayvon is in a full blown Coma. There for, he could be in a coma for 7-12 months."

"Why so long if it was just one shot?" I asked wiping my tears.

"He must've got shot in the same spot some time ago and didn't get the bullet pull out because when he got shot the bullet hit the old bullet which caused both bullets to crash into his ribs. So both his ribs are fractured. He's not as healthy as he's supposed to be. He's must've done cocaine before and smoked a lot. That's why his healing tolerance isn't as high."
"Can we see him?" I asked.
"Of course"

We all walked in his hospital room but Nia stopped everyone.
"Aliyah I feel you should have your own time first. We'll wait." Nia said.
I went in and closed the door. I automatically broke down. I never wanted to see Tray like this.

{Tray}

I can't move or see anything, but I can hear very clear.
I heard the door close so I thought it was another nurse but it was actually Liyah.

"Tray, I'm so sorry that this happened to you. Charles wanted me to help him edit and he kissed me. I told him we couldn't do this because what me and you had going on but he kissed me again and I kissed back. I'm so sorry I don't know why I did it. I know I never told you this before but I really love you. I really really love you. And Tray you going to make it through but I don't know if I will.
The doctor said you could be in here for 7-12 months. I can't even leave you for 4 days without missing you like hell. I don't know how but we're both going to make it. I love you." Liyah lectured me and kissed me.

I hate the fact that I'm like this. I couldn't do anything but listen to her. I just wanted to hug her, kiss her and tell her it's "okay".

{Nia}

We actually left Aliyah at the hospital because we went to go get Dan. I feel she is going through a lot right now and Dan always get her back to normal.

{Aliyah}

I was just sitting there reminiscing on times with Tray.

"You remember when we first met? I ain't gon lie you was fineeeee!! But you really pissed me off giving Dan that Ice-Cream."
"What about the time you met my dad for the first time and you were scared because you thought he was going to shoot you." 

I really wanted to just hear his voice. I got on the hospital bed with him and laid on his chest.

For the rest of the time I just watch our old videos I had in my phone and went on our supporter pages and watched some. Man I really miss him.

After like 30 minutes the gang walked in and they had Dan.
"Dannnn, omg come here." I hugged him really tight and kissed him. I haven't seen Dan face to face in like 3 days because he never want to leave his grandparents house and come spend the night with me.

"What's wrong with Tray Tray?" Dan asked confused.
"Umm, Dan he's sick right now but he'll be okay." I replied scared on what to say.

The gang and I were all talking about good times we've had together and with Tray.
"Okay I'm getting tired I'm going to lay down." I said.
I looked over at Tray's bed and I saw Dan laying on him sleep. I couldn't do anything but tear up. Dan didn't even really talk to David when I was with him. So for him to really sleep next to Tray melted my hurt.

"Aliyah see, this is who you need to be with. Stop playing with his heart and stop sinking y'all supporters." Camilla said and everybody else agreed with her.

I moved Dan closer to Tray and I was on the other side of him.
Maybe Camilla is right, well I hope she is right.

Kev and Nia slept in the other tiny bed on the other side of the room, Mari and Christian put covers on the floor and laid down, Camilla and CJ laid on the pull-out chairs.

We all ended up falling asleep.
I really love these people.

•What happened to Charles and Maria? 👀
•Should Aliyah be blaming herself for what happened? 🤨
•Will Tray forgive Aliyah when he's out of the coma? 🤯
•Will Aliyah be loyal to Tray while he's in a coma? 🤭
•Stay tuned, new chapters coming soon 🤪🤟🏾.