30 👀

{Nia}

The house Kev and I moved in after we had kaiser wasn't really a registered house.

Our "landlord" was squatting in that house before selling it to us but we didn't even know this. So now DTE came to cut the lights and water off.

Kev talking about we could still stay here until we are able to move but my baby can not be living like this. I CANT BE LIVING LIKE THIS! And we will NOT be living like this.

Right now we're in the car just riding around. To be honest we have nowhere to go. The rest of the gang are all having relationship problems right now and I'm really not trying to have Kaiser around all of that.

Only people that are doing good is Aliyah can Tray. Well that's my understanding from social media. We haven't talked to each other since what happened a while ago. The crazy thing is this all happened about 2 months ago.

I decided I'll text Aliyah. She blocked me on almost everything so I went on twitter so our supports could blow her phone up.
"I need y'all to go BLOW ALIYAH PHONE UP!! Tell her I need to talk to her ASAP 🤯".

After I tweeted that my notifications stared going crazy. People where tagging me and her in my tweet and telling her to text me.

{Aliyah}

It is 2:36 am and Taylor is finally going back to sleep. Lately she's been sleeping all day and won't go to sleep during the night.

I was being tagged in a lot of the same post. When I looked at the pictures it was a screen shot of Nia's tweet.

I blocked her a while ago because Tray was doing the most. He didn't want me talking to any of them and to be honest I was getting tried of arguing about the same thing.

I didn't like any of the pictures or tweets so she would think I didn't see it. I unblocked her and immediately got a message from her.

{Bestieeee 💞🤞🏾}
Wow Aliyah I though we both agreed we will never let anybody break up our friendship🤦🏾‍♀️

{Bestfran' 👭💛}
Can we not talk about this right now?

{Bestieeee 💞🤞🏾}
It wasn't even my plan to talk about that.... I need a huge favor 🙏🏾

{Bestfran' 👭💛}
Wassup?

{Bestieeee 💞🤞🏾}
We need somewhere to stay for a couple days. Our house wasn't really a legal house 💀🤦🏾‍♀️ The rest of the gang is all having troubles with their relationship. Everything is just so off right now!

{Bestfran' 👭💛}
Where are y'all at now?

{Bestieeee 💞🤞🏾}
Just riding around because wasting gas like some dummies. we have no where else to go 💀

{Bestfran' 👭💛}
Y'all can come here.

{Bestieeee 💞🤞🏾}
You sure Tray okay with it?

{Bestfran' 👭💛}
Since when do you care about how Tray feels about a situation 😂😂

{Bestieeee 💞🤞🏾}
You right, FUCK THAT NIGGA 🤪💀.

{Bestfran' 👭💛}
Lmao that's still my baby girl 😂❤️, Text me when y'all get here.

I know Tray about to have a whole fit about this. But he really can't get mad though. They still our family, we can't just have them out in the streets. ESPECIALLY not with my Kai Kai.

{Tray}

I woke up because I was cold. When I looked up Aliyah wasn't there any more and the cover was on the floor.

I walked down the stairs and I saw Kev, Nia, and Aliyah sitting on the couch laughing and talking.

"What the fuck is this?" I asked all confused.
"Tray, don't get mad they explained everything to me and I feel you need to apologize." Aliyah responded to me.
"Hell nah!" I yelled angrily.
"Bro chill out, let me just tell you. The real reason we didn't come get y'all is because Charles came over to the house before we walked out and told us that he was at Darnell's house with you. He said that Darnell was trying to kill you and him but he made it out and you didn't. We kept calling your phone but you weren't answering. Aliyah wasn't answering the phone. We were waiting for you to send the location but you didn't. So we figured you really didn't make it and we were all devastated. I tried explaining this to you when everything happened but you were acting like you didn't want to know." Kev explained and Nia agreed.
I really didn't want to believe Kev but I felt he was telling the truth.

I didn't say anything back I just went and hugged him and Nia. I picked up Kaiser and we all plopped down on the couch. We turned on a movie and called it the night. They might as well spend the night now because it's like 3 in the morning.

{Nia}

I'm glad we are all back on the same page. Having Aliyah not talking to me had to be the worst feeling ever. I didn't hear from my bestfriend for about 2 months. And I could only see my TETE baby on YouTube and on Instagram.

I started to get cold but the movie was so good that I didn't want to interrupt it. I saw Tray get up and walk up the stairs. I looked over at Aliyah and she was balled up like a baby, half sleep.

Tray came back down stairs with two blankets. He passed one to Kev and I and he covered Aliyah up with the other one.

Then he went back up the stairs and came back down with Taylor in one arm and Daniel in the other arm. He laid Taylor on his chest, put Dan on one side of him, and Aliyah laid on the other side of him. Then he pulled the cover up on all of them.

He kissed all of their foreheads and they started to doze off.
I'm glad Tray has found the family he has always dreamed of.

•Nia and Kev was technically kicked out 😫
•Half of the gang are back together❤️
•What's going on with the other relationships in the gang? 🤯
•More chapters coming soon so stay tuned 🤪
•Go check out my other book, new chapters coming on there too 👏🏾