41

*Sorry for any mistakes*

{Tray}

"Tray you haven't seen me calling and texting you all night and all this morning?" Ken yelled as soon as I entered the house.

I just walked past her and walked up the stairs. She ran on the side of me making it up there before me.
"Oh so now you don't hear me? Who's the bitch?" She asked me blocking the room door.
"Bro Ken move." I said gently moving her to the side.
"It's Aliyah?" She asked me. I didn't say anything back to her though.
"So it is Aliyah? I can believe you!" She said repeatedly hitting me.
"Stop fucking touching me bro." I said grabbing ahold of her hands.

She shook her head and walked away. She went into Tyler's room and slammed the door close causing him to wake up and cry.

I walked into our room and closed the door behind myself. I went to the bathroom that was in the room and did my hygienes. It took me at least 10 minutes to do everything I was supposed to do. I heard my phone ringing. I grabbed my phone off the bed and it was a call from Aliyah.

Me: "What it do?"
Aliyah: "I thought you said you were going to meet us up here."
Me: I had to get dressed and stuff. You missed me?"
Aliyah: "Don't flatter yo self, we here though so we're probably about to go eat then walk around until you get here."
Me: "Bet it up"

I hung up the phone and put on my new Gucci outfit I bought the other day. I grabbed my phone and my keys and walked out the room.

"Where you going now?" Ken said rocking Tyler.
"I'll be back bro." I replied.
"You know what? Just stay out, don't come back." She said rolling her eyes. I scoffed and walked out the door. I started up my car and headed to the mall.

{Aliyah}

Me, Taylor, and Daniel were sitting and eating. Taylor had a beef hotdog, Lay's chips, and a lemonade. Daniel has nachos, and a Pepsi. I had a burger, fries, and a water. Just something to fill us up until we leave here.

"Mommy?" Daniel said. I quickly looked up from my phone because he sounded worried.
"Yes baby?" I asked him.
"Did Tray hurt you?" He asked me looking down at his fingers.

I hate the fact that Daniel and Taylor had to experience what goes on between James and I. I don't want them to think every man does the same thing to me.

"N-No baby, Tray didn't hurt me." I replied kissing his little cheek then smiling. He nodded his head and smiled back.

Taylor started giggling and clapping her hands. I looked at her confused asf. Then she started pointing at the entrance. I saw Tray coming through the door.

Tray held his arms out wide as he walked up to us. Taylor and Aliyah quickly got out of their seats and rushed over to him. He picked them both up and they all  started laughing. When he put them down they ran back to their seats.

"So I couldn't get a hug from you?" He said laughing.
"No, I'll pass." I giggled. He smacked his lips making me laugh hard.

I got up and hugged him. I tired to pull away but he pulled me back.
"Okay Tray na" I said laughing. He let me go and I sat back in my seat while he sat in the seat between me and Daniel.

{James}

"Na bro that shirt look feminine asf." I said laughing.
"Yo you think every shirt is for females, he might as well stop wearing shirt." My homie Terrance said laughing.
I shrugged my shoulders and continued to look for a shirt.

It was five minutes and I gave up. All they shirts was mad gay.
"Yooo, is that Aliyah?" Terrance asked me. I quickly turned my head and looked where he was pointing.

"That is her ass. Who is that nigga?" I asked as we both walked out the Gucci store.