45

*Sorry for any mistakes*

{Tray}

I was speeding to Aliyah's house. I hated the fact that Aliyah lived so far from Nia and Kev's house. Even at the speed I'm driving, we've still been in the car for about 20 minutes. I keep calling Aliyah's phone but it's going straight to voicemail.

We finally pulled up to Aliyah's house and I jumped right out the car. I sped to the door and the rest of them followed behind me. The door wasn't even closed all the way, which was weird because she always closed and locks the door.

"Aye we gotta split up and find her. I'll go upstairs, Christian you stay down here, Kev and CJ y'all go down the basement. Text me if y'all notice anything suspicious." I directed.

I tiptoed up the stairs. I'm so tired of these stairs in her house, they literally last forever. After 200 months I finally got up there.

"Liyah?!" I whispered yelled. The first room I checked was her's. I didn't see her in there but I did see a couple of things. A white shirt with blood. A broken mirror. Her shattered phone. Drops of blood on the carpet. Messed up bed spread. Everything from on top of the dresser on the floor. And even the curtains were off.

I walked out and checked every other room. Still no sight of Aliyah. I'm guessing the guys were still looking because they didn't come up here yet. I went back into Aliyah's room and flopped down on her bed. I looked around the room and sighed. I couldn't even imagine what she went through just now.

I then heard a thud come from her closet. I went I got the closet wondering if she still had the matching jackets we got a while back.

When I opened the closest I saw a pile of clothes. One thing about Aliyah is she never was junky or messy. So to see a pile of clothes in here really confused me.

I then started to hear soft wheezing going on in the closet. I started looking around be I didn't see anybody.

I then looked over at the pile of clothes. All of s sudden it started moving up and down. I quickly pushed all the clothes out the way. I then saw Aliyah.

She was completely naked and had bruises all over her. Her lip was busted and swollen. Her eye had a blood clog next to it and the other one was trying dark. She had scraps all over her body, looking more like carpet burns. She only had on 3 acrylic nails, which means the other 7 was broken off. He throat was turning dark. Her hair was all over the place, I could tell a couple of her tracks came out. And she had dried up tears on her face. My face softened when I saw her like this.

"Aye y'all come here!" I yelled to Christian, Kev, and CJ. I quickly put a blanket over Aliyah has I carried her bridal style. I didn't want them seeing her exposed body.

"Ayeooo you found h- oh my gawd." Kev said as he quickly came into the room. Not even 2 seconds later CJ and Christian did too.
"Bestieeee!" Christian said sounding a little sad. CJ came near us and touched her bruises she had over her.

"We got to get her to the hospital now!" I said carrying her down the stairs.
"Aye Christian, grab some kind of dress for her out of the closet. Hurry up." I instructed Christian.

I let Kev drive this time so I can be in the back with Aliyah. The blanket was still over here but I opened it a little more so we both could be under it. It's like she was still awake but not awake. She could hardly breath.

We pulled up to the hospital and I asked for DR. Q.

"How may I help y- Aliyah?" She asked as it sounded like her heart fell out her chest.
She rushed us all into a room.

"W-What happened to her?" She said sounding hurt.
"We don't know." I said looking at Aliyah.

A couple seconds later a few doctors came and and Dr. Q escorted us out.
I was beyond worried. Well more like scared.

Scared that my real first live wouldn't wake back up. Scared that Taylor and Daniel would have to grow up without her. Scared that I will have an empty whole in my heart. Scared that I would have to break it down to Taylor and Daniel why she isn't here anymore. Just beyond scared.

I sat in the chair outside of the hospital room she was in. I had my head in my hands. I then saw everybody come out of the hospital room.
Dr. Q's facial expression scared me even more. She didn't look like she was about to tell me any good news.