18

{Tray}

I ran over to Aliyah and grabbed her out Kev's arms.
Aliyah had fainted and Kev caught her before she hit the ground.

I picked her up and we went inside the building.
"I need to see Dr. Q like now!" I lowly yelled impatiently. I knew that we could trust Dr. Q.

{Dr. Q}

I heard somebody request to see me and I quickly went to the front desk. I then saw a group of people standing there.

"How may I help you?" I asked in a polite way.
"It's Aliyah, she fainted before coming in here and she was complaining about her stomach." Some guy said.

Aliyah's been my patient since she was 5 years old. I don't know what's going on with her right now, but we're about to go find out.

We all walked to the Ultrasound room to see how the baby was doing. When I applied the gel in her stomach she woke up.

I finished the ultrasound and I found out what was wrong.

Dr. Q: "Aliyah, you have to chill out okay? Your blood pressure is very high which is causing your baby's blood pressure to be higher. Your only 4 months. You are JUST getting to your second trimester, you could still have a miscarriage. You have to stop stressing and stop yelling. Whatever is causing you to do these things. GET AWAY FROM THEM."
Nia: "See Aliyah, I be telling you to just chill."
Kev: "Right you be on 1,000 like your not pregnant."
Aliyah: "Be quite! Okay, thank you so much Dr. Q"
Tray: "I'll make sure she's not doing these things."
Dr. Q: "And you are..?"
Tray: "Ohhh, I'm the baby's father."
Dr. Q: "Okay, so if your the father I'm going to need you to make sure she is not yelling nor stressing for the sake of her and the baby."

{Aliyah}

We road home at complete silence. It wasn't a weird silence though, I just think everyone is tired.

We pulled up to the house and I was walking very slow to the door. I didn't want to faint again from walking too face so I just kept a slower pace. I think Tray was worried about me fainting again too because he had his hands on my waist as I lead us to the door.

I was going to sleep in Tray's room but I'm really tired and I need some space in the bed. I felt I should call Daniel before I went to sleep but when I looked at the time it said 4:27 am. I texted in some of my group chats with my babies (supporters) and scrolled down Instagram until I got hungry.

I wasn't really hungry I just wanted pickles. I was going to have Tray go and get them but I decided I'll leave him alone for right now.

I walked downstairs, heading to the kitchen and I overheard Ashley and Tray talking.

Ashley: "Tray just promise me."
Tray: "Ashley what you talking bout now?"
Ashley: "If something happen to me you will take Alissa."
Tray: "Stop saying stuff like that, nothing will happen to you."
Ashley: "I told you about my relationship already. He will kill me, or torture me until I'm dead. And I really don't want Alissa with him if I'm gone."
Tray: "Ashley, I got you nothing is going to happen to you or Alissa."
Ashley: "What about Aliyah?"
Tray: "Aliyah will understand. She might not trust it, but she will understand."

I saw him and Ashley hug. I didn't even feel any angry towards the hug either.

•Who's the person Ashley's in a relationship with? 👀
•Will Ashley and Aliyah become friends? 🤯
•Can Ashley be trusted?🤨
•MORE CHAPTERS COMING SOON, SO STAY TUNED ☺️💕
•Sorry this chapter was small 😂