19

3 months later

{Aliyah}

I'm finally 7 months today, and I'm so biggg!
Nothing has really happened these past 3 months.
Ashley's boyfriend made her come home, Mari and I have grown a better bond, Nia had her baby Kaiser, Nia and Kev moved like 2 months ago, Camilla and Corey are broken up right now but I know they'll get back together, Christian and Mari are really building a great relationship, and Dan isn't with my parents anymore.

Yup, Tray and I moved out too. It was time to get out of there and of course I wanted my son to be with me. We been here for a couple days now.

It has 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a family room, a game room, a 3-car garage, etc. My favorite room is the kitchen for sure. It's so big and detailed, I could literally be in there all day.
___________________________________

{Tray}

"Come on Liyah get up, we got stuff to do today." I said as I tried waking Aliyah up.
"Nooo, please leave me alone..... I'm so tired." She whined as she balled up under the cover.
"You got five minutes. When I come back up here you better be up and damn near ready or that's yo ass."
"You not my daddy, stop talking to me like that."
She said as I walked out the room.

Aliyah has been sleeping A LOT. If I don't make her get up she would literally sleep all day.

I went to Daniel's room to get him ready for the day. I picked him out his champion outfit with his diamond chain and earrings.

"Come on Dan, time to go get in the tub." I said as I picked him up.

I actually love having Dan here with us. Me and him be having the best times. He really be entertaining me when Aliyah ass be sleep.

I bathed him and put him on his clothes.
"OOOUUUU DAN, YOU GOT THE DRIP!" I said geeking his head up.
"Ohhh Yeahhh!!" He replied which made me laugh.
"You act just like ya mama." I laughed as I put on his Jordans.

I looked at the time and noticed it was 2:32 pm.
"Aliyah I told you to get yo ass up, we got stuff to do. Get up nowwww!" I yelled this time.
"OKAYYYYYY! You are not my daddy, I'm about to get up boy." She yelled as she pulled the covers off of herself.
"Yes I am, not get the fuck up." I replied and walked back out the room.

It's been 25 minutes and Aliyah is still not down here. Dan and I have been playing the game while we waited but she going to make us late. Our supporters going to be mad if we don't make it to this Meet And Greet.

"ALIYAHHHHH, COME O-" I yelled before getting cut off by Aliyah yelling back.
"Stop yelling! I'm coming down the stairs." She yelled as she walked down the stairs.

Ughhhh, why is she so beautiful?

She had on this tight black dress that showed off her baby bump, with her black and white Gucci slides. Her skin was glistening as usual and she had her lips popping with lip gloss.

She put on her diamond chain so I decided to put on mine too since her and Dan had theirs on.

It took us about 10 minutes to get to the mall.
We took a couple pictures with our supporters and then we saw the rest of the gang.