40

*Sorry for not updating in a while, cheer really taking up my whole day and I be half dead by the time I get home 💀, longer chapters coming soon too* 🌚
{Tray}

"Okay Taylor in trying to be nice but you really testing me. Come sit down, NEOWWWWW!" I heard as I started to wake up.

I wasn't in a deep sleep like I was before. I usually sleep good but last night I had a weird ass dream.

Some girl was getting beat on by her boyfriend or whatever the nigga is to her. I don't remember what she did but all I know is I could hear her crying and screaming while he yelled.

I never had one of those dreams before so that's why I'm so hooked on it.

I looked around and noticed I was in an unfamiliar room. I quickly got up and opened the door. I knew I was still at Aliyah's house because there were pictures of her, Daniel, and Taylor all over the hall way walls. Then I remembered that I never went home last night.

"I just said I don't feel good and y'all keep playing. In a minute we're not about to go NOWHERE!" I heard Aliyah yell as I walked in her room.

"Tray!" Dan yelled
"Tway!" Taylor yelled 2 seconds after him. I laughed at the fact that she called me Tray instead of daddy or dad. I'll take sometime for her to get use to it.

As soon as they yelled my name Aliyah turned around and looked at me. They both hugged my leg and I patted their backs.

Dan stopped and ran over to Aliyah then took his clothes out of her hand. When Taylor noticed what he was doing she did the same. I'm convinced Taylor really look up to Daniel because she was doing everything he was doing.

I sat both of them on the bed so I could put in there clothes.
"Wow, it be yo own blood. I hope tRaY here to tuck y'all every night." Aliyah said acting fake jealous.
"Can't be mad that my kids love me." I said laughing.
"MY kids." Aliyah corrected me.

I wasn't even going to say anything back. I knew she was going to throw shots at me for a while. I just shook my head and put Daniel's shirt over his head.

I was all done putting on there clothes, I just had to put on their shoes. I looked over to see Aliyah putting on makeup. It always bothered me to see Aliyah putting on makeup. Even when we were just "friends".

I had already finished putting on Daniel shoes and he was dancing around the room. Once I put in Taylor's other shoe and tied it I put her in the ground and she started doing the same thing as Daniel.

I looked at Aliyah once again and she was putting on another layer of makeup.

"Liyah why you putting on so much makeup. I've told you plenty of times that your beautiful without all that extra shit." I said taking some kind of makeup brush out her hand.

"I-I know but I j-just wanted to put it on today." She said kinda shaky.
"You know I don't like all that makeup shit." I said zipping up her makeup bag.
"But I feel like I look cute with it." She replied to me.
"And I've been telling you that's your beautiful without it." I said getting a little annoyed.
She rolled her eyes at me and walked in the bathroom that was next to her room.
It was only Taylor, Daniel, and I left in the room.

"Are you staying here with us?" Daniel asked as he kept tapping my leg.
"Not for long, why wassup lil man?" I asked him.
"So you can help mommy." He said biting on his nail.
"W-What you mean? Help mommy what?" I asked kind of worried.
"From the scary man." He said.

Taylor started nodding her head.
"Scary ma-?" I started to say but got cut off by Aliyah coming in the room.
"Are y'all ready?" She asked joyfully.
"Liyah lemme talk to you." I said grabbing her arm.
"What's up?" She asked as I lead us out of the room.