29

{Aliyah}

I called Tray one last time and after the call I got more nervous. When the phone call went through somebody answered the phone.... and it wasn't Tray. It was Bino!
"Wassup baby." Bino said on the phone. I instantly hung up because I noticed his voice.
Who did he get his phone?

I was already scared and I swear somebody is watching me or something. I was getting uncomfortable so I started to pull off. I was driving really slow so I could try and look for Tray while I'm leaving. Somebody jumped right in front of the car. If I wouldn't went any further she would've been DONE FOR.

I looked at the girl so I could get a quick of how she looked. When I looked her face look extremely familiar.

"Maria?" I asked as I got out the car. I ran over to her and looked at her. She looked just like me right now. BEAT THE FUCK UP!
"What happened?" I asked worriedly.
"Just know David is looking for you." She cried.
"Wait David is still alive? That mean he killed Tray?" I asked sounding like I was losing my breath after every word.
She didn't reply which made me have a clear understanding that he didn't make it out.

I ran make to the car and I just looked at the steering wheel. I don't know what happened but I went crazy.
I start screaming really loud, tears started running down my face at the speed of a race car, I was hitting everything in sight, stomping on the gas and brake pedal even though the car was in park, I throw my phone, I was just doing everything in the book.

I don't know how to feel or act. I could've possibly just lost the father of my child, my boyfriend, my lover, my best friend, MY WORLD.

"Aliyah just calm down." Maria said rubbing my back trying to calm me down.
Why is she even in this car? What she mean calm down? My nigga dead, which means I got to tell my son AND daughter why they can't see him anymore. They are going to have to grow up without him. Tray has been the only man Dan really had a bond with after his father.

I scrolled through Instagram until I calmed down. Then I pulled off and I saw Maria in the back seat sleeping.

I was driving back home and I stopped at the gas station to get some gas and to get Dan some chips or something.

"Man you acting petty I'm just trying to use your phone." I heard a man yelling at the cashier. His voice was really deep and he looked like he was going through a lot.

He looked like he was bleeding everywhere, he didn't have any shoes on, his jacket was ripped, he had on baggy shorts, and a ripped up shirt. I couldn't really see his face though.

"Hey, you can use mine." I said as I tapped him and looked through my purse. Next thing you know I He was hugging me.

He finally let me go and I looked up at him and I was Tray.
"TRAYYY!" I squealed and starting hugging up really tightly.

{Tray}

I didn't not expect to see Aliyah just now. That nigga David cut me up bad but that nigga dead now. I was about to text Aliyah when I first made it out but I couldn't find my phone. I ain't know anybody around the neighborhood to be using their phone so I came to the nearest gas station and the cashier wanna act petty like I can't use that broke ass phone.

Aliyah helped me to the car and I seen Maria in the back seat. Charles ass better not be at my house or we going to war. This is bad, we all look bad, this whole situation is bad.

We pulled up to Nia's and Kev's house because that's where everybody was at. I got some beef to pick with these niggas.

{Aliyah}

I was so happy to see my kids and the rest of the gang. Since we've been here Tray has been acting really different though. We were all sitting and talking but Tray was just sitting there like he was irritated.
I was going to ask him but before I could he started talking.

Tray: "So what happened to y'all niggas?"
Christian: "What you mean?"
Tray: "When we pulled up yall was all in here having the time of y'all life. What if me and Aliyah didn't make it out? Y'all was supposed to be pulling up. What if we would've died in there?"
Kev: "Bro a lot of shit was going on."
Tray: "Nah, we know who family is now. It's all good."
Nia: "What you mean "wE kNoW wHo FaMiLy Is NoW" You tripping bro!"
Christian: "Nigga we been with y'all through thick and thin."
Camilla: "Aliyah this how you feel too?"
Aliyah: "I mean I didn't know anything about this but we could've got hurt guys."
Tray: "If this how I'm feeling this how Liyah feeling."
CJ: "Y'all taking this all out of proportion things came up."
Kev: "Right Charles came over and he sai-"
Tray: "I ain't even tryna hear this. Liyah go get He kids we out."
Aliyah: "Tray let Kev explain."
Tray: "Aliyah, NOWWWW!"

I quickly went in the room and grabbed Taylor and Dan. I put their jackets on and we went back to the living room.

"You really about to leave Aliyah?" Nia asked me which made me feel bad.
"I'll text you guys, love you." I quickly said trying to get my whole sentence out before Tray closed the door.

I understand where Tray is going with his but he needs to be grateful that we made it out alive. He's not even trying to let Kev explain why they didn't come.

{Tray}

We got to the house and we laid Taylor and Daniel in their beds. After that Aliyah and I took a long bath together. We both were sore and we needed to soak our bodies. She was laying on my chest and the bubbles were covering us.

Tray: "I don't want you talking to them."
Aliyah: "Who are you talking about?"
Tray: "Our gAnG"
Aliyah: "Tray what? Why?"
Tray: "Liyah they been acting different."
Aliyah: "No Tray... YOU BEEN ACTING DIFFERENT!"
Tray: "Liyah you supposed to be on my side."
Aliyah: "I love you but I can't be taking sides. Well at least not in this situation!"
Tray: "They ain't how they use to be. Stop acting like you don't see it!"
Aliyah: "Tray just shut up you sound so dumb right now."
Tray: "No you acting dumb!"
Tray: "They out to get us. We gotta just keep our distance."
Aliyah: "THEY WERE THE SAME ONES IN THE HOSPITAL WITH YOU EVERYDAY FOR A WHOLE MONTH WHEN YOU WERE IN A COMA! YOU BE SO DAMN UNGRATEFUL!"
Tray: "They weren't there when niggas just had guns to my head and had you bleeding hard asf!"

While we were having this conversation we were bathing up. I didn't even say anything back I just went in the room to go to bed. I can't believe Tray is really acting like this. I was going to text the gang but I was really just ready to go to sleep.
This explanation better be good because Tray is not budging.

•I'm really sorry about not updating yesterday and having a late update today💀
•Didn't really like his chapter but 😫🤷🏽‍♀️