36

{Camilla}

Nia and I were sitting and playing with Taylor and Daniel. Then all of a sudden Aliyah stormed back in.

"You full now?" Nia asked her.
"Uhhhh, yeah I'm somewhere near that." She replied taking Taylor out of my hands and putting her back in her car seat.
"Wait, where you going?" "And where is Tray?" Nia and I both asked confused.

She didn't answer us she just continued to get Taylor and Daniel ready.
"Aliyah! Talk to us." I yelled loud enough for her to hear me but not too loud because we're still in a store.

Nia and I started whispering to each other trying to figure out what's wrong.
"Yoooo Aliyah what's wrong?" Kev asked running towards Aliyah.

When I looked back at Aliyah she had tears coming down her face like a river.
"Oh my god Aliyah." I said wiping some of her tears. Every time I wiped, more came back.
"What happened?" Nia asked even more concerned.
"Call Tray!" Christian and CJ said at the same exact time.
"NO!" Aliyah finally said something which made everybody wonder why she didn't want us to call him.
"I-I'm okay, ju-just ummm.... ummm on my period so my emotions are ummmm..... everywhere." She stuttered.
"Your lying." Nia said.
"Big lying!" I added on to what Nia said.
"I'm telling the truth. Let's all meet up at Camilla and CJ's house to make our videos." She said walking to the exit of the store with Taylor and Daniel.
"I'll go with her." Christian said as he walked out with her.

I don't know what happened but she need to tell us as soon as possible because I don't like seeing her like this.

{Christian}

Aliyah was waking out the store extra fast. I had to run so I could meet up with her.
"What?" She asked me as she noticed I was following her.
"What's wrong with you?" I asked trying to slow her down.
"Nothing! Did I not just say that?"
"You ain't crying for no reason." I replied back to what she said while she kept trying to wipe her tears quickly.

Then we went through the food court to get the main entrance of the mall so we could leave. When we entered the food court she was acting hella weird. She had her head facing the left but had her eyes facing the front so she wouldn't bump into anything.

Then I looked around and saw Tray.
"Ayeoooo Tray!" I yelled making Tray look my way. Aliyah hit me in my chest when I called his name. Then some girl that was sitting next to him looked too. I studied her face for a while and noticed it was Ken.

I looked back at Aliyah and her whole expression changed. She was staring at them and her eyes started to get watery. She started tapping her feet on the ground signaling that all different kind of emotions were entering her body.

"Mommy let's go with Tray!" Daniel said tugging on her jacket and pointing at Tray.
"N-No baby. Not right now." She pulling Daniel so he wouldn't go over there.
"Let's go." She sniffed and we left the mall.

The whole car ride was silent except when she was sniffing and crying. I drove because it wasn't safe to have her driving while she's crying. We pulled to CJ and Camilla's house and everybody was already there.

{Nia}

Me, CJ, Camilla, and Kev were all talking until we heard a knock on the door.
"Who is it?" CJ and Camilla asked at the same time.
"Daniel." Dan said in his cute baby voice.