12

2k readsssss 🤯💗, thanks so much ❗️
1 Months Later

{Kev}

A lot has happened since Tray's been gone. Aliyah was signed to a record deal. Carmen and Corey moved out. Nia and I are looking for houses now since she's pregnant. Mari and Christian has finally made it official.

Right now we're all back at the hospital with Tray just talking. Well, more like arguing.

Mari: "This is Aliyah's third day not being here. IN A ROW!"
Camilla: "Girl, you always so worried about Aliyah just shut the fuck up."
Nia: "Now Camilla don't be like that, but she's right though."
Mari: "We've been here more than her and this not even our nigga!"
Christian: "Mannn, this our brother we need to be worried about. Whatever reason Aliyah is not here is not our business."
Kev: "Right and Mari you gotta chill on my sis, she have a whole son she probably worrying about."

As soon as I said that Aliyah walked in.
"Heyyy yalll" Aliyah said in a happy tone.
"Heyyyy!" We all said except Mari.
"Omggg, Nia you've literally grown over night!" Aliyah said rubbing Nia baby bump.
"I knowww"! Nia replied

{Aliyah}

"Where you been?" Mari had the nerves to ask me.
Who tf she think she is? My mama?
"Minding my business, Tray still isn't woke?" I replied getting a little annoyed with Mari.
"You would know if you were here!" Mari put her two cents in AGAIN.
I was really about to snap on this girl but I remembered I can't stress because of what I found out a couple days ago.

*FlashBack*

Me and Dan was out shopping because it's been a while since I've had quality time with my son.
"What's been going on with you? I been missing you"  I asked Dan while picking him up.
"Sister!" He bluntly replied to me.
I'm so confused on what Dan is talking about.
"What- What you mean sister? Who having a baby?" I asked still confused.
"You." Dan said and pointed to my stomach.
"Boy you tripping come on." I laughed and walked into this new store in the mall.

Later on that night Dan and I watched movies and ate ice cream at my parents house. I took a sip of my juice and automatically felt it coming back up.

I ran the the bathroom, lifted up the toilet seat, and for the 3rd time today I was throwing up again.
When I finished throwing up I brushed my teeth and walked back in the room with Dan.

I was sitting on the bed rubbing my stomach because it really hurt and I thought about what Dan told me earlier.

I'm not pregnant, I can't be.
But what if I am?

The next day

My family was having a "Sunday Dinner" today at my grandma's house. I decided me and Dan were going to go since some of our relatives from different states would be there. I really was planning on going to see Tray since I didn't see him yesterday but I guess I'll see him later or tomorrow.

Dan and I did our hygiene routine and got ready for the day. I put on this tight-fitted white dress, a light blue jean jacket, and slipped on my white MK sandals. I put Dan on his White Polo shirt, his True Religion light blue jeans, and his white and black 11's.