46

*Sorry for any mistakes*

{Tray}

"She should be okay. Just got to heal from severe pain and broken bones. Right now she's sleeping but we don't know when she will wake. Whatever she head on caused her to slowly go unconscious." Dr. Q said making me automatically feeling relieved.

I went into the hospital room with Aliyah. It's crazy because I remember her being in the room with me when I was in a coma and now I'm in the room with her while she's unconscious. Life is crazy!

I sat in the chair near the bed. I just admired her. Even after being beaten up she still looked good.

{Aliyah}

I woke up in a hospital room. I looked at the clock on the wall and read 2:37. It had to be 2:37 am because it was dark outside.

I heard multiple snores going around. I looked around me and noticed some of my favorite people.

Nia, Kev and Kaiser were sleeping on the guest bed that was in the room. CJ and Camilla were sleeping on blanket while in the floor. Christian pulled two chairs together and laid across them. I smiled at the sight of them.

Then I looked to see who was in the bed with me. Daniel was laying on the right side of me with his head on thigh. Taylor laid across my lower legs. Then I looked over to my left and say Tray.
He hand his arm wrapped around my waist and he was laying on my shoulder.
We were hella packed in this little hospital bed.

I really don't remember them getting here. I don't even remember me getting here. The last thing I remember was James kicking my numb body.

"Tray." I whispered trying to wake Tray up. I didn't want to be too loud, causing everybody to wake up. My voice cracked due to not talking in hours. My throat even burned when I talked from all the screaming I was doing. And from him damn near strangling me to death.

Tray didn't wake up from the first time I called him. So I had to repeatedly tapped and called his name.
"Aliyah? You woke?" He asked sounding a little happy but sleept at the same time.
"Yes. I need help"
"What's up? You good?"
"I just need to use the bathroom." I replied. He chuckled as he lifted up.

Tray put Taylor and Daniel at the bottom of the hospital bed. He then helped me lift up and out of bed. I hissed in pain as I limped to the bathroom.

"It's okay, I gotchu" Tray said hold my hand and holding me up with his other hand. I nodded my head as we continued to walk. I got to the bathroom and Tray walked in behind me.

He stood by the sink as I did my business. It wasn't uncomfortable in any shape or form. We've been in the bathroom together plenty of times.

I got up off the toilet and washed my hands. I tried to avoid looking at myself in the mirror but I failed.  I started touching on my face trying to hold back my tears. Once again I failed at that too.

I started shedding tears as I continued to look at myself.

"Come here." Tray said pulling me into a hug.
I didn't put my arm around him, I just held my head with my hands. He had his arms wrapped around me.

I slowly stopped crying because it started causing me to breath heavily.

Tray helped me back into the hospital bed. I sat up and just played with my nails. He sat in a chair next to the bed. I never wanted Tray to see my like this.

"Why you didn't leave?" He asked me breaking the silence.
"You think it's that easy?" I said lowly.
"It's not hard." He said making me mad.
"You don't know what's hard. You don't know what I went through. You don't what I'm going through. You don't know!" I said getting more emotional by the second.
"Liya-" I put my finger up, signaling him to stop talking. I saw Daniel starting to wake up.

"Mommy?" Daniel asked as he rubbed his eyes.
"Y-Yes baby?"
I'm guessing he wanted to hear my voice because once he heard me speak back his eyes almost popped out of his head and he had the biggest smile ever.

He came back to the top of the bed with me. I hugged me and I hugged back. I was kissing all over his face. His little knees were digging into my legs but I didn't complain. As long as I got to see my baby again.

I say him on my lap and started pulling a conversation with him.

"Was it fun with Tray?" I asked
"A little. I wasn't playing though." He answered me
"Why not?"
"Because. I-I was scared. I wanted you to come with us too." He answered me wiping his little tear.

I didn't even answer him because I knew exactly where this was going.
I just pulled him closer to my chest and rocked him like I rock Taylor. I kissed his forehead as a tear came down my face.

I really need to better my love life. My kids do not need to be around this stuff. I don't want Daniel to grow up thinking it's okay to put his hands on woman and I don't want Taylor to believe it's okay for men to put their hands on her.