44

*sorry for any mistakes*

{Aliyah}

When we left the mall the car was silent. I wanted to keep it that way. I kept rubbing my arm because it stung from when he pinched it in the mall.

We pulled up to the house and I quickly got out the car. I unlocked the door and tried to run up stairs.

"Where you going?" He asked me calmly. I stopped in my tracks as I responded to him "To the room."

"Come here" He said pointing right in front of him.
I slowly walked over to him.

"Was that nigga here last night?" He asked me calmly.
"Y-Yes he was... bu-but we didn't do anyt-" before I could finish my sentence he slapped me across my face with his heavyset hand.

I fell to the ground and held my face as I looked at him.
"What I tell you at Taylor's party? That was that nigga's last time seeing Taylor. HE WASN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE AT HER PARTY! I should've beat yo ass for him being there." He yelled getting really heated.

"He just wanted to see Taylor. He is her father." I whimpered.
"He ain't Taylor fAtHeR. I am! I'm the one who's been here. I've been with her longer than him!" He said getting madder and madder as the seconds fly pass.
"Your not her father James. Stop saying that because she will start to think you are." I said automatically regretting it. He looked at me with a devilish stare.

He punched my directly in my mouth. I started shedding tears because it really hurted.
"Wanna play? Come on, let's play!" He said to me. I didn't like how this sounded. AT ALL!

He got ahold of my hair with one hand and ahold of my shirt with the other one. I started dragging me all the way up the stairs. I don't know if I mentioned this before or not, but the stairs in my house are beyond long.

"James! Please stoppp! Please I'm sorry! Stop!" I cried and screamed as he continued to drag me up the stairs.

What felt like 7 years, we finally reached the top for the stairs. He pushed me down on the ground and he walked into my room. I continued to cry as I got up
off the floor. I looked at my arms, legs, and the side of my stomach as it started stinging. I noticed carpet burners and I started to tear up more.

I then heard my phone ringing from my room. I'm guess James took my phone in there with him. I quickly stumbled to my room. I grabbed my from off the bed then he quickly snatched it out my hands.

"James please! It's my kids, I just want to make sure their okay. Please!" I begged.

He tossed me my phone and walked out the room. I started to answer the phone but I got distracted by the way my face looked.

"Oh my god." I said lowly as I saw my face in the camera. I let the phone continue to ring as I touched my face. I started tearing up. I started to finally the answer but the call ended.
"Nooo." I said to myself.

I went to my contacts to call back but Tray called me again and I answered this time. I was embarrassed not the way my face looked so I had the phone facing the ceiling.

I hated to hear Dan talk like he was talking. I knew that he knew what was going on. James started calling my name from the other room so I had to call Daniel back later.

When I hung up the phone I liked at my screensaver. It was a picture of me, Daniel, and Taylor. Daniel was kissing one of my cheeks and Taylor was kissing the other while I smiled.

I wiped my tear that feel down my face from seeing the picture.
"Aliyah!" James called me again.

I kissed Daniel and Taylor on the picture and laid my phone on the bed.

I signed as I walked in the room with James. It was complete silence in the room until I broke it.

"James I-I can't do this anymore." I said looking down.
"What your tryna leave me?" He asked me getting off the bed. I walked backwards to the wall.
"I didn't say that, I'm just tired of you putting your hands on me. My son and my daughter is witnessing their mommy getting hit on. That's not good, AT ALL." I said starting to tear up again.
"Just because you witnessed your father hit you mother your whole childhood doesn't mean you got to put my kids through the same."

After after I said that I felt two punches to my face. He started loosing all control. He started hitting and slapping me any and everywhere. I started to feel weaker and weaker as he continued to throw hits.

I then heard my phone ring. I quickly got up and stumbled to my room as fast as I could. I looked at my phone and I saw Tray's number pop up. I quickly answered it and tired to confirm him on what was happening but I couldn't even get his name out all the way before James through my phone to the wall making it shatter.

He then started punching and kicking me even more. I managed to get myself up off of the floor. When I got up he pushed me dead into the mirror that was in my wall. The glass shattered poking me in every which way. My eyes started getting really low. I then noticed James charging after me. I tired to move but it was like I was paralyzed. I could see him hitting me but I couldn't feel it. I was just numb. I then closed my eyes not even knowing if they would ever opened again.