23

{Aliyah}

It's really late and everybody is sleep. We watched like 5 different scary movies and I'm terrified right now.

I looked around and saw Nia and Kev cuddling with Taylor next to them, Mari and Christian was laying in the corner, CJ and Camilla was laying next to the couch on the other side of the living room, Queen was laying on that couch, Tray and I were still on the couch we were laying on before.

I got up and went into the kitchen. I got some water and scrolled down Instagram.
I heard something coming from upstairs. It sounded more like footsteps.

I stood there so I could hear better. I tried to ignore it because maybe I was overthinking it but then I heard something drop.
When I heard that I jumped hard asf. I tip-toed fast to Tray.

"Trayyyyyy! Wake uppppp!" I whispered-yelled as I shook him back and forth.
"Liyah what you want bro?" Tray questioned me.
"I hear something upstairs! Get up I'm scared." I said sounding like I was about to cry.

He still not getting up. I was think about going upstairs to but a bitch got two kids to take care of, and I'm not trying to die right now.

{Tray}

Aliyah said she heard something upstairs. I was about to go see but sometimes she just be tripping. So I didn't say anything back.

I heard her sniffing so I'm guessing she was crying. Ughhhh, she better be lucky I love her.

"Aliyah, it not nothing bro stop crying. Come here." I said in a sleepy-voice. I pulled her closer to me and she was shaking like crazy. She started hugging me hella tight and I rocked her back and forth. We were like for a while until I heard a loud thud upstairs. I felt Aliyah jump, HARDDDD!

"Seeeee!" She yelled quietly while pointing at the stairs. I pulled out my gun and got off the couch. "Trayyy! Why the fuck do you have a gun?" She asked as she hit me.

I grabbed her hand and we started to walk up the stairs. We finally got to the last stair and I turned around to her.
"I love you."
"I love you too." She said to me looking dead in my eyes.
I leaned in and kissed her quickly. I moved her behind me and we walked into each room.

Nothing was in the rooms but we had to check Taylor's room. I looked back and I saw fear all in Aliyah's eyes.

I busted open the door and I saw a window opened. I quickly looked out the window and a black car pulled off. I locked the window and close the curtains.

We started to walk out until I saw something written on Taylor's wall. It's stated:
Yo man the reason y'all life about to change. DRASTICALLY!

"Are they talking about you Tray?" She asked me nervously.
"Y'all can't stay here anymore Liyah." I said as we ran down the stairs.

Tray: "Y'all get up we got to go!"
Kev: "What nigga?"
Christian: "What you mean?"
Tray: "WE GOT TO GO!"
Aliyah: "Tray I'm not leaving my damn house."
Tray: "Do you want to be dead? I didn't think so, let's go!"
Nia: "STOP YELLING!"
Taylor: *Starts crying*
Aliyah: "Awwww mama's babyyyy."

{Aliyah}

So Tray is making everybody leave. EVEN ME AND TAYLOR.

Everybody is driving to Tray's apartment. I mean I'm excited to see it but I really want to be home. I ended up falling asleep because we've been in this car FOREVER.

After what felt like 72 years, we finally pulled up. I was about to get up until I felt somebody pick me up.

Aliyah: "Excuse me sir, I'm a big girl I know how to walk."
Tray: "I'm tryna have you not walking... if you know what I mean." *smirking*
Aliyah: "Stop talking like that.... put me down!" *Laughing*
Kev: "Holdddd Up!"
Nia: "OOOOUUU."
Queen: "Lemme fins out."

They so annoying. I was finally able to get down from Tray.

I followed Tray into his apartment and it is SO CUTEEE. It was decorated very neatly and detailed.

Everybody went to find a spot to sleep and I laid on the couch with Taylor.
"Mannn, Aliyah you ain't gotta sleep in here. Come in my room." Tray said as he pulled my arm.
"I'll stay here with Taylor." I said laying back down.
"She good, Nia right here. You know she loves her." He replied to me.

I don't know why but I got up and went in there with him. I didn't go inside his room, I just stood by his door.

"Girl stop playing." He said causing me to laugh.
He changed his clothes and I went into the bathroom that was connected to his room.

I've been holding my pee since we started watching scary movies because I was not about to go use the bathroom while everybody was sleep.

When I stared to wash my hands I noticed a couple items that FEMALES use.
I saw two toothbrushes, two face towels, unplugged flat irons, a pink robe on the door, perfumes and lotions, and a lot of makeup.

I'm guessing he's in a relationship RELATIONSHIP. I mean I'm not mad. Well I don't think I am.

•Why is people after Tray and his family?🤯
•Do you think Aliyah feel some type of way about finding that stuff? 👀
•PSA: IMMA NEED YALL TO START VOTING AND COMMENTING BECAUSE I NEED TO KNOW IF IM DOING GOOD OR NOT 😂😂🏌🏾‍♀️
•NEW CHAPTERS COMING SOON, STAY TUNED 🤪✨