9

5 days later

{Tray}

We've decided that Liyah should come live with us. It would be a great idea.

She funny, we all love her, our supporters love when we are all together, she's always here anyways, and we have good times when she's here.
The thing is Dan would be living here with us because of specific reasons that's Aliyah feel he shouldn't. He will be with his grandparents but he will come over here from time to time. We respect her choices 100%. So Aliyah was going to move in sometime this week.

Like 2 days ago this guy named Charles and his girlfriend Maria decided to come over so we could collab. They were actually cool until Charles started to flirt with Aliyah. Maria was starting to make me mad because she was acting like she didn't notice it, but I did.

We was about to start this challenge.
"I want to sit next to Liyah." Charles said making Liyah blush.
"Nah brother sit by YO girl, and Aliyah fix yo face." I said seriously.

This nigga not boutta sit next to my "girl".
I sat next to Liyah, Nia and Kev sat together, Mari and Christian sat together, Charles and Maria sat together.

{Nia}

"Wassup QwazyMob it's ya girl Nia, and it's ya boy Kev and today we do something a little different. Today we're going to play "I confess" with the gang. So technically you have to confess something about someone that's playing and everyone else guess who the confession was about. Who ever guess the wrong person have to take a shot of Patron. We all agreed not to get offended or anything, it's just going to be a fun game." Kev and I explained as we did our intro.

I really only wanted to play this game so I could tell the gang that I was pregnant. I'm actually very scared because I don't know how their going to react.

I found out I was pregnant when Aliyah went to LA. I kept calling her because I constantly felt dizzy, kept throwing up, and kept getting hungry.
She brought it to my attention to take a pregnancy test but I never told her the results.

We were getting near the end of the game so I figured I should say it now.

"My confession is kinda different....... I confess.... that....... IM PREGNANT!!!"

"Omggggg, Niaaaa!" Mari, Liyah, and Camilla said running up to me. We hugged for a while until Kev pushed them out of the way.

{Kev}

I've always wanted a child and especially with someone I truly love. Me and Nia been together for 3 years now and I really want to spend the rest of my life with her.

We were all jumping around happy. I really can't believe I'm about to be a father. But the sad thing is, were going to have to move.

{Christian}

We just found out that Nia is pregnant. This is really a special moment.

We all started to whine down but I noticed something wasn't right. Charles was on the other couch talking to Aliyah. And this nigga Tray was watching them like a hawk. 

I pulled him the hallway to see what was going on.
"Bro Tray, why you looking at them so hard?"
"Mannnn, that nigga been flirting with her since he got here. I ain't tryna hurt him so I gotta make sure he ain't doing nothing slick." He explained walking back in the family room.

{Aliyah}

It stared to get real late and Tray was just fighting his sleep.
"Boyyy, if you tired go to sleep." I laughed.
"Aliyah, you know me and you got something strong. Something I don't want to lose. But something might happen and I just want you to know that I'm always here for you." He lowly said staring deep in my eyes. I don't know what got into him.
"Tray, of course. And please stop talking like your about to die tonight or something." I said worriedly.

If anything was to happen to Tray I would literally have a emotional breakdown. He brings so much happiness in my life. I just can't lose him.

I just hugged him real tight as I felt a tear coming down my face. Now he got me over here thinking about what he just said.

He finally was starting to go to sleep and I was too. I laid really close to him and laid on him. It's so much better when I lay on him so I can know he's there. After like 5 minutes we were really sleep.

{Charles}

Everyone in the house was sleep so I decide to go get Aliyah up.
I really like Aliyah. She is beyond gorgeous, she funny, thick asf, and single. I mean I know I'm in a "relationship" but all that didn't even matter.

I walked to Tray's door because that's where Aliyah was and I quietly knocked on the door. She must sleep really light because she replied as soon as I knocked.
"Come in." She whispered.

When I walked in I got really pissed. Her and Tray was all cuddled up. He didn't have on a shirt or pants and she just have on booty shorts with a tank top. Mannn, she is bad.

"I need your help editing this video." I lied trying to get her up.
"Charles at 4 o'clock in the morning? Ain't nobody up right now. Do it in the morning." I said as she got closer to Tray and laid back down.
"Aliyah I need it done right now, come on pleaseee." I said pulling her out the bed.

She closed the door behind us and we went to the living room.
"Make this quick, it's cold out here!" She said seriously.
"Come on boyyy, where is the vide-" before she could finish the sentence I kissed her. She kissed back but then pushed away.

"Charles we can't do this, Tray would not like this AT ALL." She always worrying about what Tray ass care about. I mean I understand she love him and all but that nigga don't know what to do with her like I do.

I just ignored what she said and kissed her again. This time she kissed back for real. I laid her on the floor and got on top of her and started kissing on her neck and then I took off her shirt.

{Tray}

I woke up and I didn't see Aliyah next to me anymore. I really didn't worry because she probably went to the bathroom.

It's been like 3 minutes and she still hasn't came back. I was about to go in the bathroom to pull her ass up off the toilet until I heard little moans in the living room.

I was laughing because I thought it was Christian and Mari because they got something going on but think nobody knows. As I walked in the living room a little more I saw it was Aliyah.

When I saw Aliyah my heart dropped but when I saw she was with Charles my heart felt like it stopped. Aliyah didn't have on a shirt or any shorts, and Charles was just in his drawers. If I would've stayed in that room they would've been fucking like right now.

"Ohhh So this what we doing now Aliyah? Alright bet it up." I said not trying to be loud.
"Wait Tray!!" Aliyah yelled trying to put her clothes back on.

Man I don't know what to say at this point. I thought it was Charles flirting with her but I guess she had some flirt taking place too.

I just went in my room and locked my door.