35

{Aliyah}

"Aliyah what's yo fucking problem?" Tray asked me grabbing onto my arm so I couldn't enter my room. I gave him a stank face and rolled my eyes.
"Oh it's like that?"
I snatched away from him and walked in my room. I tried to close my door but he stopped it before it could close.

I went to my closet to find me something to wear. The gang said they wanted to make some videos today so I wanted to wear something different.

"Aliyah Ann Lynch!" He yelled.
"WHATTTTTT?" I yelled louder than him.
"What's wrong?" He asked me again.
"When we're you going to tell me about your pregnant girlfriend?" I asked bluntly while folding my arms.
"W-Who?" He stuttered.
"Ohhhh so know you wanna act dumb? Stop playing with me." I said pushing his head back.
"You and I were broken up when me and her fucked. I though I pulled out quick enough." He said making me laugh. It wasn't a "this funny" kind of laugh it was a "I'm about to beat this nigga ass" kind of laugh.

"I actually don't even know what I'm mad at. We're not even together. Your grown as fuck, you can make your own decisions. The thing is, you need to start making WAY better decisions. Your a father of 3 kids now. Alissa, Taylor and now yo new baby. Get yo shit together." I said walking away.

I didn't even feel like changing my clothes anymore. I went back downstairs and grabbed things we're going to need while we're out of the house.

"Aliyah let me explain."
"There's nothing for you to explain to me Tray. I don't care." I said rolling my eyes once again.

Tray kept trying to explain to me but I didn't want to hear what he had to say. I changed Taylor's diaper and put Daniel's shoes back on his feet.

"Okay Tray! I do not careeee! Are you still coming or not?" I said walking towards the door. We all got in the car and I pulled off.

We finally got to the Galleria Mall after 30 minutes of silence in the car. I grabbed Taylor's car seat and Daniel's hand then we saw the gang in the parking lot.

"Tray why you didn't help her with the kids? You could've carried Taylor's car seat." Camilla said.
"Mannn, her ass wanna be "Mrs. Independent" and do everything by herself." I rolled my eyes at him and hugged everybody else. I could only hug them with on arm because I was still holding Taylor.

{Tray}

We were walking around in Gucci. I was looking for a new shirt and pants.
"Ughhh, I'm so hungry." I heard Aliyah say while talking to the girls.

"Come on, I'll buy you something to eat." I said as I walked up to her.
"No. I think it's better if you buy your pregnant girlfriend something to eat, she's probably craving a lot right now." She said trying to be petty.
"Girlfriend?" Camilla and Nia said at the same. Aliyah nodded her head which made me shake mine.
"Aye, keep an eye on them for me." I said to Nia and Camilla.

I grabbed Aliyah's hand and we walked out the Gucci store. We went to the food court so she could eat.

"Aliyah you can't be mad though. It was like 2 months ago and you had sex with somebody else too." I whispered to her so people around us couldn't hear.
"Yeah but the nigga ain't get me pregnant. Unlike you."
"So I guess it's about to be fuck me and Taylor. Just like you did Ashley and Alissa. Right?" She said as her voice cracked.
"Aliyah it's never fuck you and Taylor. This not going to effect us in any way."
"Tray, it already has."
"How Aliya-" I started to say but got cut off by the lady taking Aliyah's order then eventually taking mine.

We grabbed our food and went to go find a table for us to eat at. She was eating and typing on her phone. I'm guessing she was texting somebody.

"Who you texting?" I asked trying to look in her phone. Before I could get a good glance she pulled the phone to her chest so I couldn't see.
"My business." She said.
"Aliyah stop playing with m-"
"Ohhh hey Tray." I heard somebody say automatically making me turn around.

{Aliyah}

I looked at Tray with a confused look.
"H-Hey" Tray stuttered.
"Who's this?" the girl asked him.
"This my friend, Aliyah."
Wow, no he didn't just called me his friend. I started laughing at the fact that I was so dumb to believe he really loved me. I got him an "okay bet" kind of expression.

"And you are?" I asked the girl while pointing at her.
"I'm Tray's girlfriend and now mother of his first child." She said happily.
"Oh really? First child?" I asked laughing.
"Yes his first little angel" she said smiling extremely hard.
"How long have y'all been together?" I asked.
"For 4 months now." When she said that I choked on my juice I was drinking.
"Damn" I heard Tray mumble.

Tray and I have only been broken up for 2 months now. Which means he's been fucking with this girl when we was together. Then he got her thinking he don't have any other kids. That really made me kinda sad the fact that he was disclaiming our child.

"Wowwwww! It was nice meeting you though, I think I'll go give my son his food and check on my daughter. I see you whenever I see you Tray." I said kinda heartbroken. I grabbed me and Daniel's food and I started to walk away. When I looked back they were hugging each other then he started rubbing her belly. Yep, she's the pregnant girlfriend I was talking about.

•I just want y'all to know that none of my books will be all lovey dovey😂 It gotta have different things that happens because in real life relationships go through hella problems 👏🏾
•Anywayssss new chapters on the way 💕