42

*Sorry for any mistakes*

{James}

I took a good glance before reaching them. I saw that nigga Tray with her.

"This what we doing?" I said angrily as I yanked her out her seat by her arm.
"Owwww." She rolled her eyes trying to balance herself.

"Jayyyy!" Taylor said joyfully as Daniel just mean mugged me. Taylor always liked but Daniel didn't at all.

I still had a grip on Aliyah arm.
"Aliyah come here." I said pulling her to the opposite direction.

"You think I'm playing with you?" I whispered yelled so only me and her can hear.
"I d-didn't do anything." She said shakily
"Well handle this when we get to the house."
"James no. Please I swear I didn't do anything, he just wanted to see Taylor and Dan." She pleaded.
"That's why you ain't want me to come over last night?"
"No, I-I was just ummm..... it was getting late and I knew you had stuff to do so I offered you stayed home." She said. I knew she was lying to me thought and it was started to piss me off.

I pinched her arm just to show that I wasn't playing. I couldn't do anything else, remembering the fact that we're in a mall. She hissed in pain as I twisted the pinch so it could hurt more.

"Stop fucking playing with me! We finna go now!" I semi yelled as I released her arm.
"Wipe that fucking tear." I demanded and she quickly did.

We walked back over to where we were standing before.
"Umm, Tray we're about to get ready to go. I-If you ummmm, wanna come see then we can ummmm link again." She said hella shaky.
"You sure?" He asked her.
"Yeah she sure nigga!" I answered him.
He chuckled then hugged Taylor and Daniel. He then tried to hug Aliyah but I blocked him with my arm in front of her.

"Can we go with you Tray?" Daniel asked him.
"That's you go to moms."
"Umm, w-where are you going after here?" She asked him.
"To chill with the gang."
"Yeah they can go, I'll come get them later." She said.

{Aliyah}

"Mommy love you guys." I said as I kneeled down trying to reach their height. I hugged them both at the same time. A tear fell from my eyes knowing what I was about to go home to. I knew it was going to be worst due to the simple fact that the kids weren't going to be there.
"Love you too." They both said in sync. I smiled at the them and stood back up.
"Watch over my kids Tray!" I said pointing at Taylor and Daniel.
"Have fun." I said smiling but kind of scared at the same time.

"Let's go." James said quickly turning me around by my arm. I walked quickly as I looked back at Tray and the kids. What if it's my last time ever seeing them again?