13

{Mari}

Imma keep it a stack with y'all I don't like Aliyah. She really don't deserve Tray. AT ALLLLLLL!
She telling him "I mIsSeD yOu" But was the same bitch that almost had sex with somebody else. WHILE TRAY WAS IN THE ROOM. Every since the first day I met Tray I've been feeling him. Like he cool, he cute, he got a positive mindset, and he TRAY.

Then when he finally woke up she wanted to be the first to hug him. Like babygirl wasn't even here 5 minutes ago so she would've missed him waking up anyways. I just hope Tray find the right girl *cough, cough* me.

I just had to be petty because she really been trying it today.
I went up to hug Tray and I rubbed up and down his back.
"Are you okay?" I asked still rubbing on his back.
"Yeah I'm Gucci. Just a little sore, but can I have a moment with Aliyah y'all? And go get the nurse." Tray replied but quickly made me mad.
"Yeah" everyone said in sync instead of me.
Ughhh, I'm so tired of Aliyah.

{Aliyah}

"How you feel?" I asked getting on the bed with him.
"Just sore. What's been up with you though? Why you look so happy?" He bluntly asked me.

I hope he don't notice that I'm pregnant.

"Ummm, Im just happy your awake. Do you remember stuff?" I asked hoping he forgot about what happened between Charles and I.

Tray: "Yep. That nigga Charles still around?"
Aliyah: "No they left the next day."
Tray: "Listen to me."
Aliyah: "Tray I'm listening."
Tray: "I heard you tell me that you love me a while ago. I love you too and I want to be with you. Ain't nun of that "We single" shit, You mine."

Tray really shook me when he told me he love me.

"I want to be with you too." I said before he grabbed me. We were hugging and then eventually started kissing.
"My nigga" is finally MY NIGGA. I'm hella geeked right now.

"OHHHHH So y'all official official!" Christian ear hustling headass busted in and said.

I just laughed because he is so annoying.

1 week later

Tray is finally able to get released today and I'm beyond happy. I was going to go to the hospital with the gang to bring him back home but I had to plan out how I was going to tell everybody I'm pregnant.

I decided I was going to buy everybody a present. But instead of everybody getting a real present it was going to be dealing with a baby.

I reserved our table at our favorite restaurant. And then picked Dan up from my parents house so we could go shopping for the presents.

I bought A pink pajama outfit for Nia's box, a blue pajama outfit for Kev's box, three pacifiers for Christian's box, 1 diaper for Mari's box, a bib that said "Daddy's Little Man" in CJ's box, and another bib that said "Daddy's Princess" in Camilla's box.

Tray actually got more boxes. His first box had a card that said "GUESS", the second box said "WHO'S", and the third one said "PREGNANT" with the pregnancy tests in it.

I actually didn't take a pregnancy test yet but I am before I make the boxes.

After I got all the presents and boxes I decorated the boxes when I got back to the house.
I was in luck because as soon I finished the last box everybody walked inside the house.

I went downstairs and I saw Mari holding on to Tray's hand.
"Okay be careful." She said to Tray.
I didn't say anything because maybe I'm just overthinking. She probably is just helping Tray since he just came home from the hospital.

"Okay y'all, it's 6:24pm right now which means I need y'all to be dressed and ready before 7:30pm." I rushed and said.
"For what?" Mari rudely asked
"Well if you must know, were going out to eat tonight to celebrate Tray coming home." I replied.

Everybody was ready around 7:15pm and we were on our way to the restaurant.

"Aliyah why you got all these presents?" Tray laughed as he pointed at the boxes in the back seat.
"You'll see" I replied while continuing to drive.

We arrived to the restaurant and everyone hopped out their cars.
"Reservation for Aliyah." I said to the waitress.
She guided us to the table we're going to be at.

We were there for like 45 minutes and everyone finally finished eating.

"So, I got presents for everyone." I said standing up and grabbing the presents from behind me. I handed everybody their presents and made them open them at the same time except Tray.

Christian: "Ohhhh so you tryna call me a cry baby?"
Mari: "Why did I get diapers?"
CJ: "Now you trying to be funny Aliyah, I thought it was something for real."
Everybody else: "Righttt!"
Aliyah: "Y'all chill out, Tray needs to open his boxes now."
When I said that Tray grabbed his 3 boxes and started to open them.

Everybody: "Guess"
Everybody: "Who's"
Everybody: "PREGNANTTTT!"
Aliyah: "IM PREGNANT!!"

{Tray}

Aliyah lifted up her shirt and her stomach was huge. She had to be about 4-5 months.
I got up where Aliyah was standing and picked her up.
"I'm going to be a dad!!!" I yelled as I kissed Aliyah.
I guess I was loud because everyone in the restaurant started clapping.
"Congratulations!" The gang yelled and hugged Me and Aliyah.

{Aliyah}

Everybody in the gang hugged us except for Mari.
Well, she hugged Tray not me.

At this point I'm done worrying about her. I'm just glad Tray want to be a dad. I was scared he wasn't ready.

We all went home and got ready for bed. Today was a LONGGGG day and I'm just ready to lay under Tray.

I was in the shower just thinking about our future.
Our baby will be here in a couple months, we're going to move, we might get married, just a lot. I'm really scared right now for having a baby. The reason is because I just got signed not too long ago, being pregnant could probably effect me.

I got out the shower and put on my towel. I went into Tray's room to get a pair of his shorts and a T-Shirt so I could be comfortable tonight. When I went in there he was sleep, ALL READY. I left back out and went in my room to get dressed.

I ran in Tray room and tried waking him up.
"Trayyyy, get up!" I tapped him repeatedly.
"Ashley let me sleep." He replied to me.
"Who the fuck is Ashley?" I yelled which made him get all the way up.
"Aliyah what you talking about?"

This nigga acting like I ain't just hear him call me Ashley.

•Mari want to be with Tray? 👀
•Will Aliyah confront Mari about how she's feeling? 🤨
•Who's Ashley?🤯
•Stay tuned, more chapters coming soon 😁💕