Ch.12

The next morning I had a cereal and quickly packed a small suite case. It was the weekend of the BBMA's and I was nominated for three awards.

The boys and I had agreed to arrive at Vegas together in their tour bus. I was meeting them at 7:30 am so I had to be out of the house in ten minutes.

"Why do you always leave things for the last minute, Molly?" I whisper  to myself as I pack my cloths. I change into a pair of jeans, a white t shirt with a knot at the front and red high-top converse. I throw on a pair of sunglasses and walk out the door.

*

Namjoon and I sit together in the tour bus, while the other member are sleeping in their beds.

"Do you want to listen to it?" He asks with an innocent smile on his face.

"Can I?" I ask excitedly. He nods and picks up his phone, looking for the album.

While he searches for the songs, he says, "The album comes out tomorrow and you'll be the first to hear it."

He starts playing the first song and it's Tae's song, Singularity. Joon played all the songs for me, explaining the meaning behind them and how they were each composed and written.

I really admire Namjoon. When he speaks, he radiates his emotions in such a manner that become so vivid to me. His excitement, excites me and intrigues me with every word he says. It wasn't the type of admiration in a romantic way, perhaps more fraternal than any other way.

"What do you think of the album?" He asks once the last song on the album ends.

"I love it." I smile, sitting up straight. "I think my favorite has to be 134340. I just love the vibe."

"That one is Yoongi's favorite too." He smiles. "Mine is Love Maze."

"With these songs, I feel like riding my bike through the park." I say.

"I actually did that!" He says, getting excited. "Have you been to the Han River in Seoul?"

"Yes. It's so beautiful at nigh."

"I rode my bike there, listening to this album and it was so relaxing." He says excitedly. "When you come back to Seoul, we'll ride bikes together."

"Okay." I smile.

"I promise." He says, sticking his pinky out which was twice the size of mine. Our pinky's hug each other and we our thumbs lock. He giggles and says, "Your hands are smaller than Jimin's. Cute." I laugh and shake my head, letting go Joon's pinky.

We sit in silence.

"Joons?" I call his attention. "Thank you for being a great friend."

He gives me a side hug and we sit there, enjoying each other's company.

*

"Molly." I hear a deep whisper. I moan, not moving from my position. "Molly. Wake up." I blink, close my eyes, and blink again. Jimin's face is the first thing I see, just inches away from my face.

"Hey." He whispers and then he gives me a smile so sweet, with a touch of shyness that sends warm chills through me.

I dig my head into his chest, trying to hide my blushing cheeks from him. His heartbeat echoing in my ears. He pats my head with one hand and the other wraps around me.

"Are we here?" I ask.

"Almost, we stopped for some snacks." He says. "I wanted to ask you if you wanted anything to snack on."

"I'm fine." I say into his chest. "Thank you."

"Okay." He says, beginning to unwrap me from his embrace. "I'll be back with some snacks just in case."

He pulled away and a pout formed on my lips as I did not want the moment to end. He smiles at me and walks off of the bus.

I sit in the same place I was, staring at Kookie who sits in front of me with a smirk on his lips. "What?" I ask, trying to hide the smile on my face.

"Nothing." He shrugs, and a laugh escapes his lips. I shake my head and cross my arms across my chest. "You guys were getting pretty cuddly there."

There's a moment of silence before Jungkookie speaks again. "I think you should be the first to tell Jimin you like him."

"I don't want to ru-" I stop mid-sentence when I see Yoongi standing at the door way of the bus. His mouth drops, and his hand stops in front of his mouth before taking a bit out of his chip.

"You like Jimin-ah?" He asks in a serious tone that scares me to answer yes. Jungkookie and I both look at each other scared and back at Yoongi.

"Yoongi, don't say anything please." I pled, standing to my feet and approaching Yoongi.

"Molly likes Jimin-ah!" He yells as his cute, gummy smile forms on his mouth.

I run to him but he quickly run to the back of the bus. "Yoongi!" I yell. Jungkook just laughs and follows me and Yoongi to the back of the bus.

Jungkook and I block him at the back of the bus and confront him. "Please, Yoongi."

"You know I'm kidding Molly." He says and suddenly raises an eyebrow and says, "Or am I?" Jungkook and I laugh. "I won't. It's not like Jimin likes you anyways. Jimin deserves a ten."

I gasp and look at Jungkook who has the same expression as I do. Jungkook and I slap Yoongi's arm at the same time and laugh. Suddenly, Yoongi flicks our foreheads and Jungkook and I both yell, "Ouch!" Yoongi leaves, laughing cynically.

*

When we arrived at the hotel, we had rooms already revered for us from the BBMA, so we went our separate ways to our rooms.

I settle into my room and put my things away before laying on the bed.

Jin oppa
Calling...

I laugh at the caller ID Jin picked out for himself and answer. "Hello Jin oppa." I laugh into the phone.

He laughs his iconic window-wiper laugh and says, "Come to room 7102. We ordered food."

"I'm on my way." I say and hang up.

-

Ya'll, can I just say how excited I am for MONO!

OMG