Ch. 43

- Narrator's POV -
October 13

"Where's mine?" Jimin asked one of the staff members as they passed out the small arrangement of flowers.

After each concert, the boys would receive a small, yet beautiful arrangement of flowers. Inside the arrangement was a personalized card with a few words of encouragement, gratitude, love, or humor from their best friend, Molly Rose.

Except, Jimin's arrangement was slightly different than the rest. While the boys received a yellow rose, symbolizing friendship and care, Jimin received a red rose, symbolizing love and desire. To the boys, the rose represented her- as in her last name, and the color represented what they meant to her. She was telling them that although she wasn't there physically to support them, she was in their hearts, sending them love and support.

Receiving the arrangement was the highlight of their post-concert routine. They'd all gather back at the hotel room, sharing the cute message they received from Molly.

Molly never forgot to send the roses.

"Where's mine?" Jimin asked again, frantically searching the hands of the staff members for the red rose that he'd grown so fond of receiving.

"Jimin-ah," Namjoon called, noticing how upset and frustrated Jimin was growing. "What's the problem?"

"They haven't given me mine." He pouted, never taking his eyes off of the yellow rose in the older one's hand. "She didn't forget... she couldn't."

Jimin questioned whether Molly could forget sending him a rose. But he felt guilty, thinking she could do such a thing. Molly would never, he thought. Especially not today.

But she hasn't even called or texted, he thought.

"Maybe it's in the dressing room." Namjoon comforts Jimin, guiding him and the members to the dressing room.

"Hyung, she hasn't even called." Jimin pouts, keeping his head down.

"I'm sure she will, Jimin-ah." Namjoon sighs. "It's Molly."

Namjoon swings the dressing room door open, walking into the dark room. He flips the light switch, revealing a beautiful bouquet of roses in the hands of Molly Rose.

"Molly?" Namjoon shouts in disbelief, causing Jimin's head to shoot up and meet the eyes of his love.

"Surprise!"

She opens her arms wide when Jimin runs into her arms, lifting her high in the air.

"What are you doing here?" He asks, putting her back on the ground.

"Here to give you these." She says, extending her arms to hand him the bouquet of red roses. He smiles at the roses, taking them in his hands. "Happy birthday Jimin-ah."

"That's lame." Yoongi scoffs, leaning against the doorframe. "Roses?"

Hoseokie laughs, slapping Yoongi's shoulder. "Please," Hoseokie point at the rose in Yoongi's hand. "You should see how his face lights up when he receives his rose after every concert."

"Maybe Molly shouldn't send you a rose anymore, hyung." Tae says.

Yoongi stays quiet for a second before saying, "okay."

"The real present is back at the hotel room." Molly says.

"Ya!" Jin shouts, putting his hands on his hips as he rests his weight on one foot. "You guys are doing no such thing!"

"Jin-oppa!" Molly shouts, laughing at the older's dirty thoughts. "I didn't mean that!"

"Ah!" Jin laughs nervously. "Sorry."

Jimin puts his hand under her chin, pulling her face closer to his to connect their lips.

"I love you." He whispers, only for her ears to hear.

"Eww!" The boys say in unison as they watch their member and best friend share an intimate moment.

"You're just jealous." Jimin says.

"Okay move aside!" Kookie says, coming in between Molly and Jimin. "My turn." He pulls Molly into his chest, swaying her side to side.

"My turn!"

-

October 16

Yoongi looks around, counting the roses in the other's hands.

His eyebrows furrow, and he thinks to himself.

"Did she take Tae seriously?" He asks himself.

He gasps at the sudden realization that he said he'd be fine receiving nothing.

His eyes go wide and and his lips form a pout, capturing the attention of his members.

"What's wrong?" Tae mockingly asks, a smirk growing on his face.

"Nothing." Yoongi mumbled, his eyes following the rose in Tae's hand.

"Ah." Tae smiles. "You didn't get one."

"I said nothing." Yoongi pushes past Tae, walking ahead of him.

"Hyung," Tae calls, earning silence from Yoongi. "It's right here."

Yoongi stops in his tracks, immediately turning his attention towards the yellow rose in Tae's other hand. He snatches it out of his grasp and searches for his name written in the familiar handwriting.

He let's out a relieved sigh when he sees his name written in Molly's handwriting.

"We know you care about her, hyung." Tae smiles.

Yoongi rolls his eyes and walks away with the yellow roses in his hand.

He brings the yellow rose up to his nose, taking a sniff.

The ends of his lips curve upwards into a smile.

-

:)))