Ch. 15

It was the next morning and I had to start getting ready for the BBMA's. I take a quick shower and change into a bathrobe, waiting for the stylists to get here. Once they arrive, they set everything up and I let them take over.

While they do my hair and makeup, I FaceTime Jimin. He answers after a few rings and his face appears on my screen.

"Good morning." He says in a deep raspy voice that sends chills down my spine. I unconsciously but my lip. I can tell he's just now waking up.

"Did I wake you?" I ask, apologetic. He shakes his head, covering his bare chest with the blanket. "I'm sorry, I thought you were awake."

He softly laughs and shakes his head again. "Don't be sorry. I had to wake up anyways. And I love the sound of your voice being the first thing I hear in the morning." I bite my lip harder as it becomes more difficult to stop smiling at his words.

"The phone ringing was the first thing you heard. Not me." I tease.

He laughs and rolls on his stomach, playing with his plump, swollen lips. "You know what I mean!" He smiles. "Why do you do this to me?" He whispers, his raspy voice echoing in my ears.

*

After hours of hair and makeup, I finally get changed. I change into a beautiful, long, silk dress with a slit at my left thigh. The dress had a low v-neckline that flattered my breasts. My heels were nude, red bottom heels from Louis Vuitton.

"You look beautiful Molly." Lexi smiles, pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you." I smile, putting on my last heel.

"Ready?" Michael asks. I nod and we head out together. "The SUV is waiting for us at the entrance."

The three of us walk into the elevator and he presses the lobby button. "Can I ask you something?" Michael asks.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Are you dating one of the BTS members?" Michael asks, genuinely intrigued. My cheeks turn red at the thought of being in a relationship with Jimin.

"No." I shake my head. "Why?" I ask.

"I just wanted to know because you've been spending a lot of time with them." He says. "The media's been picking up on it too. Not to mention the fans. They're acting like detectives and what not."

"They're just friends." I smile. Lexi gives me a look. You know that look your best friend gives you when she knows you're lying? Yeah that look. I softly laugh, trying to hide my blushing face.

*

We finally arrive at the red carpet and Michael and Lexi direct me. I follow through with their instructions, posing and smiling at the cameras. We finally move ahead to the interviewers and I'm called by an overwhelming amount of people. I go to the interviewer I'm most familiar with, Chelsea.

"Hey girl!" I smile, reaching in for a hug.

"I'm here, at the red carpet with Molly Rose." She says into the camera. "How you feelin?"

"I actually feel amazing." I smile. "I'm really excited to see all of the performances tonight. I feel like I'm at a concert, fan-girling over all the artists here."

"Fan-girling?" Chelsea laughs.

"Yeah!" I laugh with her.