Ch. 62

January 29

- Narrator's POV-

The door opened slowly, the lights were turned on shortly after and the loud voices of his members filled the hotel room as they shouted,"surprise!"

Jimin stood unfazed by the 'surprise' and stared at his members with an emotionless face.

As soon as the members caught a glimpse at their Jimin's bloodshot eyes and tear-stained cheeks, the smile on their faces dropped and they quickly rushed to Jimin's side.

"Jimin," The leader asked, holding Jimin's shoulders. "What's wrong?"

The younger ignored the question, changing the subjext as he asked,"what's this for?"

The leader took his arms of Jimin, sighing in defeat.

They knew Jimin never liked to speak about his feelings. He never wanted to show a weak front. They were used to Jimin hiding his feelings from them, so they decided to lay off him.

"Well," the youngest member rubbed his hands together with a smile on his face. He opened his mouth to speak but the oldest grew impatient and spoke for him.

"We talked to Bang PD and he was so angry about Mr.Choi's decision- he didn't even know about his stupid decision. Oh my gosh, you should have seen how angry he was. The man's as red-"

Hoseok laughed at the older one's rant, interrupting him. "Basically, Molly's allowed back on the concerts, event, and everything."

Everyone around Jimin smiled widely, waiting for Jimin to burst into a wave of happiness.

Jimin's already broken heart, shattered into even smaller bits. Tears swelled in his tears, forming at the brim of his waterline ready to stream down his fluffy cheeks.

He mentally beat himself, regretting everything he said and did. He hated himself for being so impatient. For hurting the love of his life so deeply.

"It doesn't matter now." He let go of his pride, letting himself fall into the arms of his best friend, Taehyung. He held his hands to his face, hiding the tears that fell from his eyes and the sobs that escaped his lips. His best friend held him in his arms, confused at what had broken Jimin's heart to the point where he didn't care about letting himself cry in front of his brothers.

"We broke up."

_

a.n

I'll be updating again!

Stay tuned!

Love M xx