Ch. 33

August 28 // 12:30 pm

We were finally back in Seoul. Jungkookie picked us up from the train station and brought us back to their home.

As soon as we walked through the doors, Jimin and I were called into a studio. An older man I've never met before sat at the desk with no emotion on his face. I couldn't tell whether the outcome would be good or bad.

We sat across from him, Jimin taking my hand in his. The room was quiet and fear started to build up in my chest.

This was about us. Jimin and me.

The man cleared his throat and began to speak. "I heard that you two are dating."

"Yes, sir." Jimin said, his voice stern.

A smile slowly spread across his face and he leaned in to Jimin, patting his back. "I'm glad." He chuckles. The man turns to me and sticks out his hand. "I'm Mr. Bang."

I shake his hand and bow politely. "It's nice to meet you."

"The boys don't have dating rules. In the past they've been the ones to decide what aspect of their relationship lives they want to reveal to the world. I simply ask that they keep me advised so I'm not completely in the dark." Mr. Bang smiles at me. "I recently hired a new manager and he strongly disagrees with me. He likes doing things a different way." He chuckles, leaning back on his chair.

"What does this mean for us?" Jimin asks, tightening the grip on my hand.

Mr. Bang shakes his head. "Don't worry about him. He listens to me and does as I say, okay?"

Jimin and I shake our heads with huge smiles on our faces.

"So," Mr. Bang claps his hands together. "Are you going to be public?"

Jimin's eyes meet mine and he smiles. "It's whatever you want." I say to him.

"Yeah, we're public." Jimin smiles into my eyes.

"Should we release a statement?"

"No, we'll let the media find out on their own or we'll answer truthfully if we're asked during interviews or so." Jimin answers, turning his attention to Mr. Bang.

"Okay." Mr. Bang smiles. "I just want you to be happy. That's all I want for my artists."

-

Short chapter :(

But I'm updating another ch. :)