Ch. 36

Midnight

Jimin pulls his arm away from my waist and adjusts himself to get off the couch.

"Where are you going?" I pout, grabbing his hand.

He smiles, patting my head with his free hand. "I'll be back, baby."

I nod and let go of his hand, watching him exit the living room.

My phone vibrates in my pocket and I check it.

Michael
calling...

"Hello?" I ask, putting my phone to my ear.

"Congrats Molly!" He shouts. "Your album has been released!"

I pull my phone away from my ear, checking the time. It was midnight.

"I didn't even notice." I smile happily. "Thank you Michael! I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Alright." He says. "Goodnight." He hangs up.

"Who was that?" Tae asks.

"My manager. He wanted to-" before I could finish my sentence, I was cut off by a very smiley Jimin entering the room with a cake in his hands.

"Congratulations baby!" Jimin shouts. I smile and stand to my feet, hiding my face in my hands.

"It is to congratulate you on the release of your album." Tae's cheerful voice vibrating in my ear as he joins me in the hug followed by Joons.

"We couldn't let you celebrate alone." Hoseokie smiles, crashing into Tae's back to join us, causing a groan to escape Tae's lips.

"Ya!" Jin's voice fills the room. "Let her breathe."

They pile off of me and Namjoon giggles, coving his mouth shyly.

"My turn!" Jin runs into my arms, hoping around. "It's going to be the number one album!"

"Eh, I guess it could." Yoongi mumbled.

"Hyung!" Jungkook roars. "Yesterday you were saying that the album was amazing and you loved all the tracks."

Yoongi rolls his eyes and Jin and I shuffle our feet towards him, pulling him into out hug.

"Me too!" Jungkook whines, hugging us.

"Molly!" Jimin growls, catching our attention. "Make a wish and blow out the candles."

I stand in front of Jimin, meeting his eyes behind the burning flames. Those beautiful crescent eyes

I can't help but think of forever when you look at me with those smiling eyes. So please stay with me forever. I wish I can make you smile like this forever.

I blow out the candles.

"Did you make a wish?" Jimin asks, eager to know the answer.

I nod, smiling at the happy Jimin. I lean in and place a soft kiss on his nose. "Yes."

-
2:30 am

With a few strokes of his finger tips against my skin, my heart melts in my chest. His warm fingers trace imaginary circles on my back as I lay on his chest, looking into his eyes.

The room was silent as we laid in his bed, enjoying the moonlight peaking in through his balcony doors. Jimin's eyes spoke to me, telling me that I was beautiful and he was proud of me. His eyes were soft as they stared into mine as if he had been staring at the stars through my eyes. As if I were his star. The only one for him.

Looking into his eyes gave me a feeling that told me that I was loved. His laugh stopped the world from turning, it was just us. And I wanted it to be us forever.

"How do you do that?" I whisper just loud enough for him to hear.

"What?"

"Look at my like that." I pause, sliding my hand to his face. "Like..."

His thumb rubs against my lips before he plants a soft kiss on them.

"I really can't explain it."

I hide my smile as I nuzzle my head in his neck.

"Jimin." I whisper.

"Mm?" His chest vibrating beneath me.

"I wish I could tell you this in a more romantic way." I sigh, shifting my weight on the forearms so I can meet Jimin's eyes. "But not telling you is driving me insane and I can't wait any longer."

The ends of his lips curve upward, his cheeks rising up as well, hiding his eyes and turning them into thin lines.

"I love you." Our voices were sync as we confessed our love for each other.

-

a.n. Go to @btsamyx on insta for a short video of this chapter :)