Ch. 47

"Wh-" Jimin begins before getting cut off my Namjoon.

"He's in his hotel room with a girl." He says, his voice low and apologetic.

Jimin's eyebrows had gone back to where they belong, and his mouth turned into a large smile, throwing his head back.

I tried stopping myself from laughing, bitting my lip as I stared at Jimin who was giggling into his hand.

"Molly?" Joons called.

"I'm here." I said, my voice threatening to burst into laughter.

"Don't cry." He sighed through the phone, making it almost impossible not to laugh.

"Did you see her?" I asked, playing along with the situation.

"No." He said. "But- but he's being so loud in there with her."

I immediately tap the mute button, bursting into laughter when he can no longer hear us.

"He thinks-" Jimin says, in between his laughter.

"Molly, I'm sorry." Joons says over the phone.

"Shhh!" I place my finger over my lips, before unmutting myself.

"Thank you Joony." I say, clearing my throat. "I'll talk to you soon."

"I'm sorry." He says once more before hanging up.

Jimin and I burst into laughter, falling back on the bed. "He thinks I'm cheating." Jimin laughs.

I laugh, punching his chest playfully. I gasp, sitting up on the bed, startling Jimin.

"What is it?" Jimin ask, sitting up as well.

"That means we were loud." I say, covering my mouth.

Jimin smirks, grabbing my thighs and pulling me on top of him. "And?" He whispers, placing kisses on my neck.

"Jimin we're at a hotel."

He shrugs, pushing a lose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Well," I say. "Let's go surprise Joony."

"Okay," Jimin giggles. "Let's put some cloths on you first."

I scoff, getting out of bed and walking towards the bathroom. "Well duh!"

-

"What are you gonna say?" Jimin whispers as we stand in front of Joons room.

"I don't know." I shrug. "I'm sure seeing me standing in front of him will be enough to shock him."

The knob on his door jiggles, causing Jimin and I to share quiet giggles at each other.

"Who is it?" He asks, before the door swings open, revealing Namjoon in a large t-shirt and grey sweats. His expression suddenly changes from sleepy to wide awake when his eyes meet mine. "Molly!" He shouts, pulling me into a hug.

He hugs me tightly, swaying me side to side. "Hey." I squeal, gasping for air as his strong arms squeeze the air out of my lungs.

He finally lets me go, staring back and forth between Jimin and me. "What- wait- you- Jimin." He rambles, pointing his finger at us.

I giggle at how cute and flustered he looks, trying to put the pieces together.

"Hyung." Jimin says, tilting his head to the side. "How could you ever think I would cheat on Molly?" Jimin whines in his Busan satoori. It was the hottest thing i'd seen.