Ch. 24

"Jimin." I laughed, tugging on his arm.

"No." He laughed, pulling his arm away. He continued packing my bags, leaving the dressers empty. "You're coming home with me."

After the concert, Jimin took me to the hotel and followed me inside. Him and the members wanted me to stay at their house. I didn't mind, but I didn't want to intrude, but they insisted so it was Jimin's job to get me to go to their house.

"Come on." I say softly, putting my hand on his chest, pushing him away from the dressers.

He stopped packing, his lustful eyes looking intensely into mine. He grabbed my wrist, pulling me closer to him so our lips brushed gently against each other.

"You never listen, huh?" He growls, his chuckle was low.

"What?" I asked, innocently. But I knew what he was talking about.

He leans in, pushing his soft lips against mine. The kiss was slow, full with passion. His hands roamed my body, landing on my thighs as he picks me up. I wrap my legs around his torso as he carries me to the bed. He lays me down on the bed, his lips never breaking apart from mine.

"Jimin." I moan, as his tongue enters my mouth. My fingers run through his hair, as his move up to my cheek.

"I told you," he moans, breaking apart from my lips. "Not to bit your lip like that, or to look at my like that because it drives me crazy." He whispers, lips brushing against mine.

I lean in, craving his lips on mine, but he pulls away. "Jimin." I whine angrily.

He laughs cutely, brushing his fingers through his hair. "Baby, I was just playing." He chuckles, leaning into me, but I turn my head, causing him to miss my lips and kiss my cheek.

While he was caught off guard, I pushed him off me, laying him on the bed as I sat on top of him.

He gasps before his lips curve up into a smirk. He places his hands on my thighs, moving them back and forth against his tight jeans.

"Come on." I whisper into his ear. "I'll go home with you."

I hop off him and pick up my suit case. He sits up instantly, looking betrayed.

"You're evil." He says, falling back on the bed, his hands gently touching around his member.

"Maybe I don't want you to come home with me

"Maybe I don't want you to come home with me." He laughs, sitting back up, setting his hands behind him on the bed. "The members are the ones that want you there."

My mouth drops at his rude remark. "Rude!" I laugh, slapping his shoulder as I sit on the desk in front of him.

"If you come home with me," He says, standing and walking towards me slowly. "We won't be able to share a bed." He stands in between my legs, pushing my hair away from my neck.