Ch. 58

January 25

"This next song," I smiled to myself, taking the time to catch my breath as I had just finished performing a song. "was written for someone very special."

I laughed as the cheers became louder at the mention of my special someone.

"Jimin!" Someone shouted from the second floor once all the cheers had died down, allowing everyone in the stadium to hear.

I laughed, pointing in the direction of the voice. "Yes." I smiled, earning more cheers.

"Anyway," I laughed, buying some time for the crew to set up the stage. "this song is very near and dear to my heart. One of the biggest struggles we both face in our relationship is distance. When he's gone, I miss him like crazy." I laugh with the crowd. "But it makes us value the time we do have together. Jimin is indeed my everything."

The fans cheer louder than before at the mention of the next song I'll perform, the lights dim and I rush off stage, quickly changing into my next outfit.

The instrumental intro starts, earning me some time to change. With the help of the stylist, I change into my new outfit.

Ready to be lifted on the raiser, I smile at Jimin who walked up to me, ducking under the stage.

"I love you, my rose." He kisses my forehead and backed away as I was being lifted onto the stage.

"I've cried enough tears to see my own reflection in them." I sing, a wave of cheers fill the stadium.

"And then it was clear, I can't deny I really miss him."

_

"You," Jimin kisses my forehead. "are," he kisses the tip of my nose. "amazing." He kisses my lips.

I laugh, pulling away from him and slapping his arm. "You little weenie."

"What?" He laughs, acting coy. "Aren't you happy to see me?"

"You should have told me you were coming." I smile. Unable to resist the touch of his hands on my waist, I lean in, connecting our lips once again.

"I wanted to surprise you." He smiled against my lips.

I smile as I remember the flutter in my heart when his form appeared at the door of my practice room. He held a bouquet of roses in his hands and a smile on his face.

"Surprise."

_