Ch. 17

One week later

It was the boys' last day in LA before they head back to Seoul. They had promotions for their comeback and they had to prepare for their concert and one last comeback before the Love Yourself series ends. So, I invited them over to the house for a BBQ and to enjoy the last day we had together.

While Hoseokie, Joons, Tae, and Yoongi were in the pool, Jin was helping me grill the meet and Jungkook was inside, making the Ramen with Jimin.

"It looks so good." A strong voice says from behind me. It was Jimin. He places his hands on on my waist, resting his head on my shoulder. The warmth of his shirtless body seeped into my being, and I melting into him, like I belonged in his embrace.

I cut off a piece of meat with the scissors, and turn my body to face him, his hands never letting go of my waist. "Ah." I say, opening my mouth for him to do the same. He opens his mouth and I feed him the meat. "Is it good?" I ask after he's swallowed.

"It's delicious." He smiles, pulling me closer to him and I place my hands on his chest unconsciously, leaving room for space between us.

"Molly, there's someone at the door." Kookie says, interrupting. I whimpered on the inside, not wanting to leave Jimin's embrace.

"I'll get it." I said, sliding Jimin's heavy hands off my waist. He just watched me escape him and stood there with Jin.

"Oh my god!" I smile, as soon as I see my parents standing at the door. "What are you guys doing here?" I pull them into a hug, swinging them side to side.

"We wanted to bring you food and celebrate your four wins." My mom smiles, holding stored food in her hands.

"Here," I say, helping her carry the items. "Come on."

My dad closes the door behind us and they follow me to the kitchen. "You have people over?" My dad asks. He probably heard the boys laughing and jumping into the pool.

"Oh, yeah." I smile. "I invited some friends over because I didn't know you guys were coming." I say, walking into the kitchen. "Do you guys know who BTS is?"

"Of course." My mom smiles. "Are they here?"

"Yeah," I smile. "Let me introduce you to them." They follow me outside and the boys immediately stand to their feet to greet them.

"I'd like you guys to meet my parents." I smile.

"Really?" Namjoon asks, waiting for his the to shake my parents hand. They boys go down a line to shake my parents hands and introduce themselves.

"I'm sorry we're half dressed." Hoseokie smiles shyly. "We didn't know you guys were coming."

"No!" My mom smiles, shaking her head. "I should have told Molly we were coming."

The boys smile shyly, and I say, "should we eat?"

"Yeah." My dad smiles.

"The meat is almost finished." Jin says, walking back to the grill.

"Do you need help with that?" My dad asks Jin.

"Sure." Jin smiles.

"I'm gonna go get the food." Mom smiles.

"I'll help you with that." Jimin volunteers.

"I will too." Tae smiles.

"I'll set up the table then." I smile. Jimin and Tae follow my mom inside, while I set up the table with the rest of the guys.

"I'm sorry about that," I say, setting up the table with Hoseokie, Joons, Yoongi, and Kookie. "I didn't know they were coming.

"No it's fine." Kookie says.

"Yeah. I wanted to meet your parents actually." Joons giggles. I laugh and nod.

"I forgot the cups." I say. "I'll be back with the cups."

I walk inside and hear laughter coming from the kitchen. "What's all this laughter about?" I smile, walking into the kitchen. The two were, helping my mom toss the salad, handing her the ingredients.

"Nothing, sweetie." My mom smiles, causing Jimin and Tae to laugh. Before leaving, I lean against the island, watching them get along. My mom tossed the salad, as Tae and Jimin watched her talk about who knows what, laughing at her jokes, and asking questions. It was a beautiful sight. I loved that my closest friends got along with my parents.

I walked outside, and the others were at the grill, watching my dad cook the meat. They were talking and laughing and didn't want to bother them, so I finished setting the table myself. Shortly after, my mom, Jimin, and Tae walked out, carrying food in their hands.

"Is the meat ready?" Mom asks dad.

"It's coming honey." He shouts back.

The food is placed on the table and we take our seats.

"Let's dig in." My dad smiles.

*

After hours and hours of eating and talking, we cleaned up and went inside. My parents definitely seemed to love the guys. They talked endlessly, never leaving room for silence.

"We'll get going then." My mom says, after she and my dad had said goodbye to everyone.

"It was a pleasure meeting you." My dad waves. The boys wave back and I follow my mom and dad out.

I close the door behind me and hug them goodbye. My mom pulls away and smiles into my eyes. "I love them. They're amazing people."

"I know." I smile happily, feeling like I've won the lottery.

"Oh," she giggles. "Now I know who the guy you've been talking to me about is."

"Momma." I laugh. My cheeks turn red and an uncontrollable smile appears on my face.

"I already love Jimin." She smiles. "I'll talk to you soon." She walk off, meeting my dad in the car. I see them off till they're out of sight and finally walk in.

"I love your parents." Jungkook smiles.

"Yeah," Hoseokie chimes in. "You're just like you dad. He's so sarcastic."

"Your mom is an angel." Yoongi nods. "Are you sure you're her child?"

I laugh with the rest of the guys, approaching Yoongi. I wrap my arms around him tightly as he sits there uncomfortably. "Just tell me you love me!" I plead. The guys laugh harder.

"He smiled!" Hoseokie laughs, pointing a him. I quickly look at his face and the smile vanishes.

"Molly's so cute." Jungkook smiles.

-