Prologue

Welcome back, my dear readers!

To the "Remastered Edition of My Hero Academia Untold: The Fafnir Knight."

It took a while, but I am pleased with the final results that this side-project had produced.

Now for brand new readers, you can ignore this message completely.

Yet, I would like to ask that my returning readers go out of their way to re-read this story with the fresh coat of paint I have applied.

The Remastered Edition is a streamlined version of the story that includes spelling and grammar corrections.

(A LOT OF THEM...More than I care to admit.) However, in addition to the general fixes. Retcons have been implemented to account for new developments and plans.

The remastered version has also reworked some more "wordy" dialogue scenes. This, along with redone/improved action scenes and additional side-character development.

(Class 1-B represent!) Finally, there are new details, redone story scenes, and even expanded ciphers for the mystery chapters. And a new unified cipher for decoding those scenes. Oh, what's that? Did you solve them before?

Well! The ciphers have also been redone and have MORE information than the original!

I do not like half-assing my projects. And I always feel obligated to give my readers the best quality of work I can produce. If you go out of your way to take the time to read my stuff, then I do everything in my power to try and make it worth your while.

I would like to apologize to all of my past readers for subjecting you to the prior quality of work. And especially thank the reviewers whose constructive criticism was helpful when working on the remaster.

(This is the reason I always ask for reviews. You would be surprised what kind of information I can get from even simple comments.)

Finally, a special thanks to my Beta-reader, Omnigawker. Who spent countless hours; patiently assisting me with this project. Now, with that out of the way, please enjoy the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The following story is partly inspired by one of my favorite video games.

Etrian Odyssey Untold 2: The Fafnir Knight

Owned by ATLUS.

The following works of fan fiction that also inspired me go as follows.

Viridescent by Darkfire1220 (Available to read on FF, AO3, and Wattpad)

Deku The Telekinetic Hero by Sremiehzla (Available to read on FF)

Torchbearer by btn29 (Available to read on FF)

Phoenix (Original) by Dewyn (Available to read on FF, AO3)

The Power of Five by Tacmaster8 (Available to read on FF)

Semper Fast by AboveTail (Available to read on FF and AO3)

Every single story above is a fantastic Alternative Universe story set using the My Hero Academia setting.

Each story has something that makes them unique in its way, and I heavily recommend you give each of these stories a chance.

This story will contain heavy spoilers past season five, anime-only watchers: This is your only warning.