A Second life

I do not own Naruto however this is an original story based in its universe created by me. Please enjoy.

(Y/n) pov

Crouching behind cover, I'm the last one left from my squad left in the battle field. You see I'm a soldier with the United States marines to allow my squad not to be over run I made way for them to retreat and get backup, we were simply on patrol that was until a we ran into a platoon knowing, we needed to inform command I provided cover fire for my squadron to retreat.

You may be wondering why I did it well those idiots were brothers to me we went through hell and back together and well I'm the only one with no family or friends at home waiting for me. My only family was them so i decided to protect them. I continue fire on the enemy ranks but I ended up with a bullet in the chest. The enemy sent a single soldier to come and check my body before he could get a proper look I shot him with my side arm. I them heard yelling not because I shot him no because my reinforce ments arrived in form of air support. As the bombs fell on the platoon, I reached for my pendant and held it up to my face. A silver charm in the shape of the hidden leaf village symbol from Naruto I smiled and clutched it to my chest as blood loss finally won.

I open my eyes but notice I'm in hospital room the only problem was I was a newborn baby I could tell by the environment I came from an emergency C section. But what shocked me was the panic all around. A tear fell from my eye as I realized my new mother had died in surgery. You see I took things relatively well do to my belief in reincarnation however that mean now I'm motherless.

Panic seamed worse now what is it. All of a sudden the top half of the hospital rips off killing the doctors in the process. My squishy body laid on the ground near a broken operation  table that I was birthed on. I watched in horror as a giant fox like creature stares down at me before a blond  man in the distance grabs it attention , and they run off.

Was that the fucking Kyuubi it had to be it had nine tails. Wait that means that was Minato. Holy shit this is the world of Naruto. As happy as I'd be instead I'm terrified. I'm a new born left all by my self during the nine tails rampage. Doing everything I can I remembered how chakra control works bringing up energy through my gut I crawl and continue crawling as long as I can. The hospital I am crumbles but do to my size I crawled between rubble. The pain is ridiculous but my determination won't be ignored I want to live I just died once putting up a fight, of course I'll continue to fight now. I noticed I'm leaving a trail of placenta as noise of fighting calms down I find myself at the shoes of someone as I pass out.

Third hokage pov what's this I feel a large  chakra signature weakening I look around as well as the anbu that surround  me. we all see were it comes from a infant?!?

Lord third " get a medical ninja now"

They comply I pick the young boy up I notice he's covered in fluid. Is this no it can't be. I notice a faint trail, And turn to a jonin member of the inuzuka clan.

Lord third " you track this fluid to its origin"

The medical ninja arrived and immediately started healing the baby. I don't even have time to react first the forth sealed the nine tail sacrificing himself in the process. Now a mystery child crawled to my feet. What I learned shocked me the baby crawled for miles from a broken hospital apparently the source was  from deceased woman later identified as a traveling songstress. But more shockingly the child used chakra in its limbs to crawl.

Don't tell me. The death of one genius and the birth of another.

Reincarnated Male reader x Naruto On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara