The End

(Y/n) pov

Time skip after then war

I didn't take long for kaguya to accept my offer and things have been going good, she got along especially well with Hinata and Ino.  And I'm proud of my girls because they easily shown kaguya the beauty of the world, they didn't even worry about kaguya being so powerful mostly because she acted shy and felt insecure about her own abilities knowing she was essentially granted them by me in the first place, even going so far as constantly thanking me. It took some time for the rabbit goddess to open up to me but I was amused when her personality matched that of a teenage girl clinging to her boyfriend. This made the girls jealous so they always compete for my affection.

Well dear reader  I know you must be wondering what about the end of the war well do not fret I'll show you.

Flashback

Kaguya accepted my offer and I brought everyone back to the right dimension, there I released the infinite tsukiyomi and sent a message to the world making them aware of the events that have transpired. Needless to say everyone who knows me were not only shocked about my survival but also me being the ultimate supreme being. This had signaled the end of war but I had informed a kage summit needed to take place

At the kage summit

I had gathered the kage's to further explain to them what I intend to do

Raikage " so your more powerful than the ten tails and the sage of six paths combined, I don't doubt you seeing you pacified the rabbit goddess but may I see an example of your power."

I smiled

(Y/n) " no problem"

I waved my hand and Ai's missing arm returned good as new.

Tsunade " that should be impossible not even the most advanced medical jutsu could do that."

Grandpa " to think all those years ago I adopted someone more powerful than gods, I can't even find it in me to be shocked anymore."

(Y/n) " think again old man I gathered you here today because I intend to revive those who died before they were supposed to because their lives were interfered with by the cycle of hatred, and when I revive them they will have knowledge of the events that have happened, and to start it with I see it fitting to bring back grandma. "

Hiruzen " NANI"

Just then grandpas wife who died do to the releasing of the ninetails was brought back in front of them.

Grandma " it's been a while my love may  I say you look even younger than when I left but I assume that was our grandsons doing.

Grandpa " oh sweetheart"

They both then proceeded to hold each other as the rest of the kage looked simultaneously shocked and moved by what they see.

(Y/n) " now if you don't mind the next person is a kage so prepare yourselves"

I take a step to the side to show Minato standing behind me.

Minato " umm hello nice seeing you again especially now that the war is over"

The meeting ended on that note while I went to revive the people infront of their loved ones. Of course I brought along Minato.

At training site seven  squad seven stands around about to train wit the added people of Yamato Sai obito and Itachi.

Naruto " I sense something"

I land infront of them with Minato. They all give a look of shock.

Kakashi and obito " Sensei! "

Naruto " Dad your alive"

The father and son hug it out

Minato " you can thank your friend (y/n) for this "

(Y/n) " Ho Ho Ho I brought plenty more presents where that came from."

I then give a slight chuckle at my own comment which they all face palm at.

I wave my hands while people started to pop into existence. kushina, sasukes parents, sais friend.

The crowd is moved to tears sasuke is trembling.

Sasuke" not only did you bring back my brother but also my parents with this I owe you my life"

I smiled and Shisui walks out from behind me.

Shisui" awe I thought you would have missed me also  -laughs- "

(Y/n) " by the way Shisui I was the one who came in possession of your eyes at the end so thank you for that in return I not only give you life but all sharingan users here have obtained the eternal Mangekyo sharingan so you don't ever have to go blind. Yes you too kakashi"

They all smile happily

(Y/n) " before I forget obito there is someone who wanted to talk to you"

Now appears an adult Rin she walks up to a shocked obito and smacks him.

Rin" you idiot what did you do"

Before he can say anything she then kisses him and holds him in a hug.

After I left them I proceeded to revive the people still on my list

Yahiko

Old man tazunas son in law

Nejis dad

The jinchuriki killed by the akatsuki

The fourth Kazekage but relieved him. Of his position.

Kabuto just to kill him again

Kimimaru to be orochimarus
Assistant as leader of the newly reformed sound village.

And Haku's mom ( who was so proud of her sons relationship)

Tsunades brother.

And Madara Uchiha ( just kidding)

Now that your finally caught up to the future here's the current events I'm married to Ino, Hinata and kaguya and I have seven children.

Naruto is married to ayame from ichirakus ramen and is his second sibling is on the way aswell as his first child

Obito and Rin are married

Kakashi and Anko are married
With two kids

Temari and shikamaru are married
Expecting a child

Haku and Zabuza married and adopted a daughter

Sakura and sasuke are married
Expecting a girl they decided to name sarada

Neji and tenten are married and have a son

Sai married a painter

And so on

Needless to say I'm ready to take on the dangers that occur in boruto and I will erase them from existence because nothing will ruin my happy family and friends

Authors note
thank you for reading I really enjoyed making this I can't believe I had avid readers I just made this because I wanted to it moves me to see the support I have gained and for that I'm eternally grateful