Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan part 2

I left to go grab Naruto he was happy to see me and we talked I the forest a bit about everything. But I put the blond under a genjutsu allowing me to gain access to a certain red eyed crow. I then dispelled the genjutsu and we continued on without him realizing what had happened. Feeling remorse I surprised him with some instant ramen I had considering ichirakus was rebuilding just like everyone else.

After we departed I new word of my return spread around town. So I wasn't surprised when two beauties.... I mean kunoichi came to welcome me home.

Hinata/Ino "(Y/n)

They both ran up and hugged me.

We talked to each other and had dinner together. It was quite the lovely experience they told me what happened with them and all that important stuff such as the flower shop and the Hyuuga estate being destroyed.

A month a rebuilding goes by with me being a big help with me also being able to use wood style which nearly gave Yamato a heart attack, the only thing i have  kept hidden is my sharingan only gramps knows about it.
I learned my mangekyo ability was to freeze Time but it cost constant chakra to keep active luckily I've trained my heart out already to rival a tailed beast.
I wonder what my susano will be like.

I was left to reconstruction duty while others ran missions most notably the kage summit. Where sasuke will soon attack. I had perfectly reconstructed the Hyuuga compound and the flower shop, I put my heart in sole into every detail just for my girls, but I gladly accepted the praise from Ino's parent and the Hyuuga clan officially named me as a benefactor. So I was often tasked to help the Hyuuga in matters that either required someone of my caliber or a non Hyuuga. Hinatas father even thanked me personally behind. Closed doors even crediting me as the person to set Hinata on the path as a strong shinobi, and thanked me for getting her out of her shy bubble. He even noted how I would train her.

Inoichi on the other hand had said how he'd give me permission to marry his daughter but I couldn't tell if it was a joke or not .

I finished my work up while reminiscing about the girls. Only to get chakra  pulsed through one of my seals. I immediately warped to it to find myself in the kage summit, I notice the magma spewed on wall as well as the air being poisoned. Danzo looked shocked at my speedy arrival.

Danzo " so it really does work like you said, either way sasuke Uchiha is here alongside the Akatsuki they are causing chaos"

As he said that a bomb went off shaking the building. I then noticed clay spiders coming in.

(Y/n) " deidara"

He is also here this is more danger than I thought seems he must have currently put his sharingan hate aside for the Akatsuki not good this complicated things. I then cut through the clay spiders with lightning.

(Y/n) " every one who can use lighting on the clay it deactivates it preventing it from exploding."

Raikage " who the hell are you and where did you come from"

Everyone looked at me

(Y/n) "I'm the thunderstorm of the leaf and if you're wondering I was summoned using this. ( pulls out the kunai the hands it back to Danzo) I'm sure you're familiar with the jutsu"

His eyes widened in realization while the rest looked on curiously but still fighting the clay creatures.

Raikage " Flying Raijin impossible"