Changing history

(Y/n) pov

I sit by and watch with great curiosity as Hinata and Ino prepare for there fight against each other.

On the field they stand apart from each other with determination In there eyes. It was funny they both were upset when I said I won't be rooting for them, instead I was waiting for a great match. Ino asked me why, so I jokingly responded to her that I love them both equally.

Regardless the signal for the match begins and they clash. Ino retreats slightly do to being overwhelmed and used a jutsu where she threw exploding flowers. This injured Hinata. Hinata powered through it and rushed forward this caught Ino off-guard and resulted in a gentle fist. They both went for the finale, Hinata with eight trigrams and Ino with mind switch. Hinata rushed Ino and Ino dropped. This wasn't over yet as it was Ino who was in control of Hinatas body and prepared a triggered exploding tag to knock Hinata unconscious as Ino returned to her body. The plan worked.... Sort of Hinata was knocked unconscious bit Ino returned to a paralyzed body, eight trigrams effectively incapacitated her. The result was a tie and Since the two were out of commission they will miss the rest of the exams,

now it was me vs Naruto. Well we were both excited while standing apart from each other.

Naruto " sorry (y/n) I'm gonna have to kick your butt, but let's get ichirakus ramen afterwards.... Loser pays."

I smile at him

(Y/n) " your on"

The match signal begins

I am immediately rushed by Naruto who is throwing punches and kicks at an alarming rate however I defend them all. He then created a swarm of clones that attacked me from every angle they bested me. well that was what he thought as my clone gave out. Time to reveal my ability to use jutsu signless to the world, last time I used electricity on shino I was swarmed so no one saw, And only grandpa knows about it. I ran forward and used hurricane style cyclone on Narutos clones eliminating they're threat. I then turned to the rock I knew Naruto was blending as and launched a water beam at him. Catching him off guard he was launched by my beam. He slowly got up and created one hundred clones who proceeded to hit me with the uzumaki barrage. Before Naruto could strike me towards the ground I substituted behind him and used lightning style to throw a powerful shocking punch to his back knocking him to the ground. The strike was so powerful it caused his shadow clones to disperse. Now to be careful I can't incapacitate him he needs to face gaara. So while on the ground I pressed a finger into one of his chakra points and shocked him.

He yelled and tried to get up to fight but failed.

(Y/n) " your body will be paralyzed for ten minutes ( throws kunai on the ground next to his head) this is my victory but you fought well. (I then spoke in a cheerful voice) But hey man I'll treat you to ramen even though I won, consider it a congratulation gift for making it this far. You really leave a wallop with that barrage."

The match was called I could hear the crowd mumble about several things such as " signless jutsu, what's hurricane style. And my raw talent. "
I could see grandpa smirk before shaking his head. Knowing him he's happier from my behavior than my win. Naruto gets dragged away by medical ninja, he won't be long just long enough for the real fight.

Now that the arena was clear sasuke and gaara began their fight. But I was more focused on something else. After sasuke had made gaara bleed it happened. The gaara began to lose it then the crowd was put under genjutsu. Gaara's rampage led out of the arena but before it could continue. I saw Naruto return in time to chase after him. I see orochimaru begin his plan. He attacks grandpa time for me to act. I begin to release people from the genjutsu beginning with the jonin kakashi in particular. I explained to him the situation and he and I released a few others before we were attacked by orochimarus forces. The now awakened team leaders were a bit confused but noticed the scene and acted on their own starting with Kurenai do to her familiarity with genjutsu. Seeing the jonin deal with the ninja gave me time to react. I see grandpa fighting the edo tensei version of the first and second hokage. That's when I book my way to him and remove the tag from lord second ending the jutsu on him. This caught grandpa, hashirama , and orochimaru off guard.

Grandpa" (y/n) it's to dangerous here escape."

(Y/n) " as a leaf shinobi I can't turn my head away from this."

Hashirama " your one brave kid but you must go I can't control myself and I don't want to wind up killing you."

Orochimaru " as if you have a choice, huh teacher how about I have your beloved adopted grandson killed in front of you. Oh I wonder what face you would make."

Hashirama then used wood style dragon release a giant wooden dragon them came right at me. Orochimaru blocked grandpa from interfering. I then jumped on the dragon an ran on its base towards the first hokage. I then proceeded to make two clones.
We jumped forward towards hashirama and just as he struck at us we all used substitution and he struck air and turned towards the three me behind him just as he struck my clones I pulled out the tag by using a chakra string I had formed to sneak up to the tag when he went to strike.

Orochimaru " but how were you able to beat the first hokage."

(Y/n) " simple you may have resurrected them but none of them had their full power. No it's over you snake."

I was then struck in the face and launched away into the tile or the arenas top.

While I was disorientated I watched the battle between the two wage on. Grandpa began to get desperate. No I can't let him.

Hiruzen Sarutobi" if I die I'm taking you with me."

But before he could use the attack I ran at him full speed my weight restraints now removed and jumped at grandpa. Spring boarding off his chest piece while knocking him over in the process canceling the jutsu he was going to use. I was now launched toward orochimaru at speeds he couldn't keep up with and I slashed at him with my wind chakra imbued kunai slicing off his arms, legs and plunging them in his heart. I then landed on him and forced the kunai all the way through. This surprised both of them. And caused orochimaru to cough up blood I then shocked his body. But before I could finish him off he shed his old body into a new one. However there were clear battle scars on him such as a gash on the chest and charred skin from my lightning.

Orochimaru " you brat to take me this far I'm impressed but I must go now as I'm in no shape to fight."

He then vanished.
I turned to the slightly injured but exhausted grandpa.

(Y/n) " I seen those hand signs you were doing don't ever scare me like that."

I then hugged him. We watched as the mess was taken care of the enemy
Ninja defeated, gaara taken care of and the crowd awakening.

(Y/n) " hey grandpa I think it's time for you to retire."

Grandpa " you know what you're right."