The Real Exam

(Y/n) pov

Ahh how I've longed for this the chunin exam, since there is no restrictions on how I can change history.

We participates  are seated in the preliminary arena. I'm seated between Hinata and Ino because we were talking together before the announcements. We were given the details on what was about to happen. I was surprised by what the match ups were. Relatively the same except shinos that's because his original opponent was eliminated by me in the previous round. Instead I'm his opponent.... I'm so sorry shino.

Either way the matches went under way I patiently watched them but two in particular had my interest. No not Naruto ripping a nasty fart in kibas nose and not lees heart wrenching performance. I'm interested in my girls. ( I started to openly refer to them as that do to our open friendship. Many are jealous on how close we are such as Naruto and sasuke. I still spend time with them but they are to busy so they are worried I'll forget them but I reassure them it's ok. It's hard though I really want to reach out and destroy that curse mark but I won't hamper sasukes growth, because those twos future strength decides the fate of the world. Back to my girls ,  Ino and Hinata have become so close it's adorable, Ino often teases Hinata and it's hilarious. I sure am lucky to have befriended these two, however I must come back to reality.

Anoucer " Next match Hinata vs Neji, a battle between Hyuuga"

I return to reality to see Ino cheating up clearly shaken up I stand up and pull Hinata into a friendly hug and smile.

(Y/n) " I know your worried but we trained for this I have faith in you. Win or lose to me you'll always be the best Hyuuga, so go out there and give it your best."

Ino joined in the hug.

Ino " yeah girl go kick his butt"

Hinata seemed to gain confidence.

Hinata " T-thank you I'll do my best."

We then let go of Hinata but the problem was Ino didn't let go of me.

(Y/n) " Ino!"

She let go and gave a cheeky smile

Ino " what you left an opening."

This brought a smile on Hinatas face

And Hinata went down to the battlefield.

I turned to the glaring neji and gave a expression less face but stern eyes to bore through him he then arrogantly turned the other way and proceeded to the arena floor across Hinata.

The signal for the battle alarmed and neji went at here but was met with a gentle fist to the arm. They then proceeded to go back in forth delivering blows it continued for minutes and only intensified. They both took some serious blows, and are injured Hinata spit up some blood. And Nejis eyebrow is split. This has everyone including me surprised by the developments.

Did I train her to much?!?!

Neji then got the upperhand and went for eight trigrams. He hit the first point but was met with the defensive eight trigrams rotation . This caught him off guard, how do I know only the small fact he was knocked unconscious.

I jumped to my feet

(Y/n) " Yeah you go Hinata!"

Ino " that a girl! "

This  clearly startled the higher ups especially the Hyuuga clan representatives. The genius neji was defeated by the thought to be failure Hinata.

After the match Hinata was given basic medical treatment and returned to the stands, neji however was strep here's out his injuries more severe than previously thought.

We didn't get time to talk though because Ino was up. I wished her good luck but it was clearly not needed. As she easily thrashed Sakura. We caught up watching sasukes match.

(Y/n) " looks like you to are true kunoichi I always believed in the both of you ."

They both blushed at my honest comment . We chatted a bit how the matches went. But mentally I was fully aware how this changes the timeline . Naruto is not gonna face neji.

After sasuke won his match it was now my turn. Me vs shino the girls wished me luck. I went to the arena floor and after a moment the bell was started signaling the match begun. I ran up to shino and seized him by his collar. I could see the higher ups assume I made a grave mistake.
Soon I was covered by shinos insects the match was about to be decided but then I released a electric shock incapacitating both shino and his insects.

The match was called  but before I went to the stands I spoke up.

(Y/n) " be careful where you step I didn't kill his insects only made them fall unconscious. I wouldn't dare be so cruel to a fellow shinobi of the leaf."

I then left to the stands. That concluded the preliminaries we were given a days time to rest for tomorrow's main event.

I went home and prepared for the next day.

(Time skip)

The day came and I set out for the finals arena there will be many more people watching today's performance than yesterday's.

The announcer showed who would be fighting each other. And to my surprise another two matches are occurring
That have me shaken. Ino vs Hinata and me vs Naruto.