Hidden in the Rain

(Y/n) pov

After a short questioning period, once she checked my letter of authenticity she began to lead me to the village.

(Y/n) " thanks Miss my name is (y/n), and I must say its pretty cool how all of these paper Angels have your chakra flowing through them."

She stopped and turned.

Konan " how do you know that."

She states with a harsh tone.

(Y/n) " oh I'm also a sensory type I can tell many things like how there is chakra connected to the rain. Those Angels paper dolls really suit you. You give off a serene feeling, it's like a familiarity that's why I feel comfortable around you."

She was shocked but took my response. Good thing she didn't get hostile I'd surely die, however she does feel really peaceful . I know they aren't bad people I hope I get the chance in the future to save them a swell. And Jiraiya. I could only imagine his smile if I could bring them on our side. That's why I need to support Naruto, if I could reach the strength him and sasuke get it can shift the power to are side and alter events.
I mean Haku, Zabuza and grandpa are still alive that's major in the long run.
But there is not much I can do now.

(Y/n) " so what do you do In the village you must be a strong shinobi."

Konan " well I guess you can say I'm second in command here."

(Y/n) " oh so could you bring me to the leader my mission is to deliver information in exchange for information."

Konan " so that's why a leaf shinobi is here."

She led me to the village were the guards were surprised by her appearance and bowed allowing us to pass.

(Y/n) " sure is a shame that these people need to be guarded so heavily, but I guess that's our job to protect people until the day we can live in peace."

She solemnly nodded at this

(Y/n) " but that's why my goal is to get strong so with my power I can protect those who can't protect themselves, so miss angel just you wait one of these day I will help unite the world."

She looked at me and smiled

Konan " sure kid."

I smiled

(Y/n) " like I said it (y/n), (y/n) Sarutobi. And you should remember it because I will also help the rain village."

This surprised her but she seemed to think a bit about my words. we made it to the main building she led me to up a few flights of stairs and in a room. Across the room from me stood a man who's ringed eyes pierced me but I stood firm.

Pain " Konan why did you bring this child here."

Konan " he's from the leaf he's here on a Intel exchange mission."

From there konan gave him my package he read it and in return gave me a few documents. And I was dismissed.

Timeskip

On my way back to the leaf I couldn't help but attempt to calm myself over the trip back. Not out of fear but anticipation over the future. How am I suppose to deal with the akatsuki.

I didn't even blink at the group of five bandits trying to attack me. I blew them away with hurricane style bullets. I didn't kill them but I did knock them out.

I returned to the village and went to tell grandpa about the mission and gave him the Intel. But I made sure to vie him my information I had learned about konan and pain. Which was nothing other than a physical description of konan and a bit about her paper powers and the mystery leader with the strange eyes. It would seem the most interesting information was the security with the chakra rain and paper dolls. This knowledge will help us know for future reference about their anti spying capabilities. Also they gave us good information about some of orochimarus bases.

I was later dismissed, but it hurt not telling him all I know about what is to come. I soon encountered someone I didn't expect to meet while walking around the village. Neji, I wonder how everything is going for him never facing Naruto and getting beat by Hinata.

I then decided I would speak to him.

(Y/n) " hey neji wait up I need to talk to you."

Neji " what do you need"

was his harsh reply

I then grabbed his arm and dragged him to a training area.

(Y/n) "let's fight and talk so you can truly understand my words."

He huffed

Neji " at least I get to pummel you."

We then took up fighting stances and I charged his defense early. We traded blows none landing.

(Y/n) " I know about the Hyuugas clan seal for outer members.and I know a bit about your father."

He charged furiously and threw many strikes.

Neji " you no nothing about me and the destiny of my family."

I sweeped his legs and caught  him off guard he jumped to his feet and backflipped out of reach.

(Y/n) " I know that you must feel like your trapped and you are stuck with This as a curse, believe me when I say it's up to you to choose your life, and you shouldn't resent those who did this too you."

He activated byakugan and unleashed and onslaught of strikes I had no choice to block as many or dodge them.

Neji " My fate is that of a servant to those that don't care about my life, the ones responsible for my fathers death."

(Y/n) " believe it or not that is not how your father felt, nor would he want you to feel that way. They care about you just as much if not more than the main family children such as Hinata and hanabi."

I then grabbed his striking palm's wrist twisted it to get an advantage, pulled him into to an elbow strike followed by a takedown and place my palm on his throat.  I then picked him up and patted his back.

(Y/n) " I think it's time for you to have a deep talk with your uncle he's been feeling with regret over your uncle, you both need to talk. As for how I know......, well a ninja doesn't give up their sources."

I them jumped from tree to tree leaving behind the confused and dazed boy, hopefully my words can help him. I mean I'm not quite the charismatic person that Naruto is, but this should help....... Right?