The Otherside of Reality

(Y/n) pov 

I watch in horror as Naruto and sasuke are pierced through the heart by Madara. Yes they both went to attack Madara who now is now one with the Juubi. Although he has both rinnegan he has yet to truly put effort in, he was playing with us he let Naruto and sasuke charge but he just countered them and stabbed them in the hearts not even bothering with them. He seemed to frown once he realized sasuke was an Uchiha.

Madara " shame I wonder if he had good eyes I should have gone along with it, very well is there any who can dance with me. "

I grabbed there bodies and held both of them on my shoulders while healing as guy sensei walked up to Madara

I teleported grabbing Sakura Minato tobirama, tsunade and neji.

They all were shocked but realized immediately why I grabbed them.

Tsunade and Sakura immediately began healing

Tsunade/Sakura " it can't be"

(Y/n) " that's what I thought at first aswell not only are they both missing their hearts but their chakra network was entire destroyed preventing healing. And to top it these marks are a sealing jutsu after looking at it with my rinnegan it's a seal preventing rinne rebirth. ".

Minato  " then what can we do"

(Y/n) " I brought each of you for a reason firstly tobirama I need your water jutsu to act as a temporary heart to transfer blood around their bodies, Sakura, tsunade I need you both to keep them breathing Minato I'm going to need you to use the ninetail power inside you to help them regrow hearts. As for me I need to go into a meditative state to gather a special enrgy to repair their chakra networks to make this work. Finally since I have to shut myself of to heal them neji will tell you when their chakra network is repaired. If this all works Minato seal your half of the Kyuubi in Naruto because we need the whole power of kurama to win. "

Everyone listening to what I say begin there role I also am meditating and can't feel the outside world. I'm going into the ancient sage mode which utilizes the power of death instead of life that I learned. And from there I could sense Naruto and sasuke souls slipping away. Until I reach out for them with my chakra and bring it back to there bodies, from here I'm using the special chakra to repair the separate chakra systems and keep them in place until they can start making their own chakra again. All I can do now is wait for the sage of six paths to bestow the power onto them.

Minutes go by and I can finally feel them finish healing all they need is some quick rest. Well time to come out of meditation. Hmm why do I feel like I'm falling and what's that screaming. I go cold as I open my eyes all I see is my own headless body. The world is fading I see black  Zetsu standing behind me with blood dripping of his hand

Zetsu " that was some strange dangerous chakra you were giving off this will be noted" 

All I see is him sink in the ground and everything goes black..... Or should I say empty there is no color at all there is nothing is this what I get. No after life because this is my second time dying . No reincarnation this Time it's nothing. I'm in purgatory.

Neji's pov

It can't be the two had been successfully saved do to (y/n) thinking but now here we are trying to hold his head onto his neck and heal him.  But all that happened is the head reattached but his heart not beating no chakra nothing no breathing ten minutes go by no progress meanwhile the perpetrator was long gone before we could even react.

Me and the second hokage go back to the battlefield to help out leaving the others to take care of Naruto and sasuke God help us all.

????? Pov

Nothing that's all there is to everything.  All of eternity is nothing, nothing is everything. But what am I? oh yeah nothing. was I something? Oh I'm everything and nothing at all forever.

what is that? It's a fruit. That's not right  there should be nothing I guess it's my duty as everything is to consume it so were empty again. But This feeling where is it coming from its coming from this fruit it crying out for me to remember it to remember be...... Oh that's it this was me a eternity ago all alone trying to hold onto Myself as I was devoured by nothing as all things are. Silly fruit I am much more powerful than I was an eternity ago so I know I will lose, or should I say you, us perhaps. Yeah that's it us because we lost before so we will certainly lose again.......

But why can't I bring myself to devour this fruit is it because I remember the pain of being devoured. Am I crying but I'm nothing but why is all this water pouring. Oh the fruit it's starting to grow into a tree and such beautiful leaves. My life my memories from both of my lives, everything that I am and ever was. come on little tree grow you can do it here I'll give you my power that's right we need all of me together as one to grow. With the power of eternity we can grow freely.  now we are a beautiful Forrest with  the all of history from all the worlds but here I am now one last flower ready to bloom the final part of me ah here it is

  now we are a beautiful Forrest with  the all of history from all the worlds but here I am now one last flower ready to bloom the final part of me ah here it is

This is me (Y/n) Sarutobi Uchiha

I find myself waking up by my self on the ground with two brand new eyes I here the fight continuing to rage on in the background. Well Time to show Zetsu that you can't keep me dead for I am eternity itself.