The Power of Eternity

Narutos pov

I'm fighting alongside sasuke and nagato with all my might to defeat Madara. Thanks to the old sage we are able to fight the limbo clones and nagato is assisting because he also has the rinnegan.

I can't fully concentrate do to the sadness in me that (y/n) is dead sasuke also is shaken, I mean how could we not be he was our brother. Madara revealed a third eye and cast infinite tsukiyomi before we could stop him sasuke then grabbed me nagato, Itachi, obito, kakashi and Sakura and held us within his susano. We watched as everyone on the battlefield was in a trance except for the edo tensei. They were all then cocooned by the chakra tree . Soon afterwards we were let go from the susano. When I felt another evil presence black Zetsu.

Third person.

The shinobi watched in horror as Madara was taken over and turned into a beautiful lady leaving behind Madara's dieing body on the ground.

Naruto and sasuke explained what's hagaromo had told them about his mother to the other remaining ninja and how they need to stop her.

They began to attack her only for them all to be warped to a dimension of lava. As they all fall they are saved by sasukes susano and nagatos gravity manipulation. Kaguya was fed up with not fully understanding what was going on absorbed black Zetsu for his knowledge and to return her chakra. Now knowing the state of the world she determined it was time to take back her chakra. In order to prevent these final people to obstruct her goals she brought them to a new dimension where she controlled gravity.

She decided to finish off three off and launched an attack towards Naruto Sakura and sasuke the three used all there might to move out of the way but could not and watched in horror as nagato jumped in front of the blonde, Itachi protected his younger brother and kakashi guarded Sakura only for his former teammate to appear in front of the copycat ninja the three stood to protect ready to give there life when the projectile disintegrated inches from them Obitos coming the closest.

Every person couldn't process what happened even the rabbit goddess herself. all eyes then fell upon the figure that appeared into existence in front of them. Shocked they all looked upon the man they thought be dead kaguya herself remembered him from Zetsu's memories including the beheading.

(Y/n) pov
I once I awoken I found myself in a world devoid of freedom every soul has been hypnotized by the so
Called ultimate genjutsu I stared up at the sky and smiled at how the moon resembled a weaker version of my eyes. I sighed in nostalgia at the battlefield infront of me, for it has been eons since I have last seen this world.

Y/n " aww yes Naruto, my friend it looks like you'll need help oh how the series did not fully portray the strength of many individuals, kaguya is on a whole other level than what anyone Can face, even a million Juubi Madaras cannot dare defeat the goddess."

I then warped myself to the current dimension she held the poor shinobi knowing what she attempted to do.

I calmly look around at the stunned faces smiling at my comrades and observing the rabbit. One thought went through my head when my eyes landed on kaguya. She could certainly be a playboy bunny.

I decided to speak up.

Y/n" good evening my friends I'm sure you're quite surprised to see me alive let alone here. Especially you Sakura, I owe you a great deal in trying to save me. However you must know I'm not the same (y/n) you knew for I have been around for several eternities I am all of existence my self, every world, universe, dimension, and timeline that is I as well as all forms of energy. I was quite shocked to discover this myself this I've been everything from the very beginning, the only thing i am not is life itself hence free will."

Naruto " but how is that possible we grew up together"

Y/n " what I held in secret for all these years is that this is my second life I once lived in a world where this world was nothing but a work of fiction itself. So imagine my surprise when I woke up a new born during the ninetail attack I had once so avidly read about in fiction. Little did I know I was the link between worlds all along I have always been eternity itself before I was even alive in my first world. It just so happens that's when I finally gained sentience. "

The faces were stunned and unsure of my words

Itachi" so you're saying we are nothing but characters in a series"

Y/n " at first I wondered that myself but once I truly awakened I realized that all works of fiction are actually when an author taps into another reality, sometimes the events happen in their own world. Even if the author believes it one hundred percent their idea it's them writing about another world if not coincidentally their own world. And before you ask yes kakashi this includes make out paradise"

Kakashi grinned a perverted grin gaining mean looks from his female student and a sweat drop from the other ninja.

Kaguya " if what you say is true then prove it"

I turned and warmly smiled at the Snow White bunny

Y/n " kaguya you are a god but the only reason for that is because you ate a fruit which started chakra in this world beginning with you. This fruit just so happened to be a minuscule fraction of my power, i also know how you had your sons, which you held in secret you did not birth them in fact they are fatherless , you created them with your blood and chakra because even with your so called perfect world you were lonely. "

As I spoke I showed them all the visuals to the events.

Y/n " so kaguya I will give you the opportunity to change this world but in  a different way, I ask you to allow them their freedom like I already do but try to help the world in maintaining peace, or I will absorb your chakra reverting you back to the way you were before the fruit. Either way I'll help you get accustomed to society you choose? "